Reviews for Rapture
NaturalSam14 chapter 2 . 3/20/2020
So about that petition lol .. I'm down if everyone else is down to AT LEAST get another hitsukarin filler for the bleach 2021 thousand year war adaption!
iamthecookiemonster chapter 44 . 11/15/2019
I know it's been several years but I do hope you update one day!
Bonnie Buli-e chapter 44 . 6/27/2019
can i ask for your permission so that i can finish you're story?
irlover chapter 44 . 6/18/2019
This is a masterpiece! Tho I also regret how bleach ended, I do hope a lot that maybe someday you'll continue this story again. Thanks for writing it in the first place, I really enjoyed this! :))
ichilover biggestfan chapter 43 . 2/25/2019
I've read this fanfic more than half a dozen times and it never gets old.I love how ichilover write,she totally gets the characters and also adds a little flavor to its been years since u stopped ichilover.I hope all's well with u and that u haven't forgotten ur dilligent fans who are waiting for more and keep up the good work.
Water chapter 44 . 2/6/2019
Next chapter please!
Qtrlbsceci chapter 44 . 10/30/2018
Oh. I love this.
Big Fan chapter 44 . 6/11/2018
This is such a good story XD
Guest chapter 44 . 4/6/2018
more I really like this story
Nikki chapter 24 . 3/15/2018
To be honest i hate the little disclaimers you put at the beginning of each chapter. If I DID own bleach, I wouldn't take a break for two weeks...etc, etc. Have you thought that some people do need breaks? That maybe kubo had writer's block and that's why the chapters he put out then were short and didn't make much sense? That he was under stress? And you claim you want chapters more than once a week? You're a writer! You went on hiatus for like 5 years! And you're getting mad at the author and artist of a series that's globally known for taking a break for one little week? Oh my god.

Also byakuya/yachiru is kinda gross. Borderline pedophilia. Also. Momo bashing. Is getting way out of hand. You might not like her character and you can write her however you want, but she's sooo ooc.
alwaysmile chapter 44 . 3/15/2018
Wow I’m still in love with this story after reading it the second time, but I’m so sad that it’s not completed(TT) I hope everything is going well in your life rn~ if u ever get the chance, please update this beautiful fic:) I’ll continue to keep up with you through tumblr!
Faith ngong king chapter 44 . 2/26/2018
Well I like ur fix very interesting n romantic. Can u add a romantic session for hisagi and rangiku? If that's u want to that is
Faith ngong king chapter 27 . 2/24/2018
Well I just think that u r over concentratx on Hitsugaya and Karin too much at least concentrate on other characters more to make it look real
IpiuGate chapter 44 . 1/17/2018
This is awesome and I love it but I hope it's still ongoing despite remaining untouched for years. I was going to protest having Hinamori as a romantic interest at first because that's practically incest to me but the way you handled it was good and clearly the actions of two broken people trying to hold themselves together. I think though that at this point in the story Karin and Hinamori need to patch things up as the people that tie them together will force them to should go visit his Granny as implied, and the source of the threat to the Kurosakis should be expanded upon because the remaining Shibas seem to be limited to those encountered and they are not the assassin types. Maybe some of those Elders that always sound so frowny faced.
Anyway, may the Muses bless you and I hope my suggestions don't offend.
IpiuGate chapter 33 . 1/17/2018
Although they are cousins with the Shibas, Kurosaki is their mother's name, Isshin's is actually Shiba.
2,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »