Reviews for Rapture
Pleaff chapter 44 . 9/5/2016
Great story! Keep up the good work! Plz update soon!
Marikalay chapter 44 . 8/24/2016
It's really a shame this one hasn't been updated in so long. Looking forward to whenever you get back to it.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/22/2016
I decided to reread this for like the fourth time cause i love it so much. And the ending Kubo gave didn't make me very happy. This was a great pick me up, thank you for writing such a wonderful story
aquilawind chapter 44 . 8/12/2016
i wish you could continue this...
Guest chapter 44 . 8/9/2016
I really like your story. I know that you have most likely left this story, and that's okay, but I wanted you to know that this story is by far one of my favorite fanfictions ever. Definitely my favorite Hitsukarin one. So I wanted to thank you for writing it.
So thank you :)
And sorry for posting this as a review. I didn't know how else to message you.
Karush chapter 44 . 8/6/2016
i just started to read your stories and im inlove!
i think you have an excellent writing skill!
you're able to create a story that is both believable and interesting!
it's really hard to find some good and mature HitsuKarin stories and i hope you have more in store for us!
great job!
Eurielle chapter 44 . 7/15/2016
Please please please continue.
Eurielle chapter 17 . 7/14/2016
Okay. So I was in chapter 17, and saw that this story is not mark as completed and the last time it was updated was in 2014. My question was "when will you continue it?" But since I haven't gone to the end of this, it might have been finished a long time ago and you just hadn't have the time to mark it as completed.
Vi-Violence chapter 44 . 7/4/2016
Please tell me that this fic is live.
KarismaticKoala chapter 43 . 5/19/2016
IS THIS A DEAD STORY!?

Personally, I love that you included the assassination plotline; it allowed you to continue writing without waffling or re-writing the same things over and over, and also gives more opportunity for Yuzu to find her own significant other.

I have to say, though, that I was still slightly disappointed by it; I had started to feel the resolution tying together, and was waiting for everyone to settle down. It had such a nice, sweet atmosphere - and then the assassination attempts came to light.

It's not really a terrible thing; it's just something I find, objectively, not really doing all that much for the story, but something I enjoy all the same since I love your writing.

I don't have much else to say, other than in an earlier chapter you wrote 'conciliation' where 'consolation' was appropriate. There isn't much I can offer in terms of criticism other than that.

It hasn't been updated for a long, long time now, but you continued it over 5 years - I'm grasping onto that desperate hope right now. Please, please - if you're still there - could you spare some time to keep writing!?
Guest chapter 44 . 5/17/2016
Ah! You must update, this is to good to stop!
Ozpin Greenacre chapter 44 . 5/5/2016
moar :D
Thunder chapter 44 . 4/29/2016
Well I know it's been over two years. But you should keep writing this. I hate it when someone puts so much effort into something and then never actually finishes. Especially when it's good.

Don't give up.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2016
WHY THE FU*K WOULD YOU DO THAT (no efense )
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2016
I just HAD to read this chapter again
2,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »