Reviews for Let's Play A Game
bfl2ma chapter 23 . 10/9/2014
Absolutely love this story; it was fucking cool - excuse my french. I read the reviews before I read your story; sorry sad endings make me spazz out so just no, I need to know what will happen. I do it with every story - sorry authors. I was just thinking while reading this second to last chapter; if this story was based off Final Destination instead of Saw they wouldn't be too happy to see each other on the train lol. If other fellow reviewers or yourself author don't know what I'm talking about, just look up Final Destination End Of The Line on YouTube. Plus they're, the Final Destination characters, supposed to be on a train in NY it's f'd. So I was just thinking thank goodness this is not that because SPOILER no one would live. Anyway again I really enjoyed your story thanks so much for writing :-)
Leila chapter 23 . 7/19/2014
Wow...emotion was everywhere. I had to stop reading at some points because it was so intense. I loved it really. Great story.
ms simmons chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
This story was AMAZING loved it 8 time reading it lol
blakesmommy22 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Omg that was awesome. I didnt care to much for the saw movies so I didnt know if I would like this but it was great.I have read many twilight fanfics but never anything like this so I have to say good job you. Plz do a sequel to LPAG about what happened to charlie and if they all get married and work out.
gez lutz merrygold chapter 23 . 3/2/2014
Can u do a sequel plz about them all getting married xx
Brionyxx chapter 23 . 2/4/2014
This was the most dramatic, heart breaking, happiest, scariest thing ever... I LOVED IT :D
miallie.h chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Quite easily one of the best stories I've ever read on this website.
kneon chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
Did I miss how Edward was blackmailed.? Were Edward & Bella married?

Great story thanks for sharing.
sugar334 chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
Kittyreid chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
i am a massive fan of saw, so i thought this wasnt going to be very good, but it was awesome. u kept to the movie put your own stuff to it. great work. be proud
Wild as the Wind Is chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
Should be sleeping. But can't because of how amazing this story was. Really, you can help but keep reading. It was so well written and I hope you keep going because I love your style of writing! Okay, going to bed now . (:
janet8cullen chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
Scary story. But it was awesome!:) I found it all abite exciting.:)
Lna Twilight chapter 24 . 9/2/2012
You got me on edge all the time! I was always waiting for the other shoe to drop. When Rose 'died' *oh my god!* When motherfucking Jacob shot Bella *no!* When Emmett shot himself *Goddamnit!* When Bella blacks out after Edward get her the antidote *No! You can't die now!* When everyone got together on the subway *Jesus, it's too much of a coincidence. Please! Not a game again!* And then it ended. LOL! I loved it! :D
lanadelpoop chapter 24 . 7/16/2012
I have to say this is the only Twilight story I've read the whole way through. It was very well thought out and the fact that all of them survived was very ingenious. -
Mary chapter 23 . 5/30/2012
Geez, this story was intense! I truly loved this last chapter, specially the last phrase: let the game begin. That little detail almost made me cry. Congratulations!