Reviews for The Weapon
SeverlyLate chapter 4 . 4/15
Wow, this is all shades of lame... With sudden book a day crap and moral horse...
Bail
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
this version is also good.
TroyWeb chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
Interesting fan fiction. I like the fact that there is no bashing, you just created an AU plotline that has Harry going to extreme measures to take the fight to Voldemort. I saw both "Weapon" stories under your profile so I wanted to read this shorter story before moving on to the revised version.

I liked you explanations of Harry training himself to sense magic. I'm a sucker for fan fics that incorporate new magic training. But you didn't fall into the cliche of a Superpowered!Harry. I congratulate you on one of the most original uses of the Room of Requirement I've ever read. Also Harry self training during the summer in a Muggle hotel was interesting. By your description, I probably would have thought he was a homeless person too.

The best part is you balanced his drive to beat Voldemort with his realization that he's in over his head. Some fan fic authors are so focused on creating an Independant! Harry that he ends up looking like an asshole. Other stories shovel in so much emo angst, it makes me groan. I enjoyed the fact that you showed Harry' without derailing the story. You scenes with Dumbledore, Hermione, Ron and Snape were kept short and to the point. Good show.
kittykitten02 chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
It's interesting. I can't wait for more
kittykitten02 chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
Harry must realize that he should keep his health for the battle
kittykitten02 chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
Harry is torturing himself. How long can it last?
kittykitten02 chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
I love this fic. I love it when Harry realize he has more to learn and more things to keep to himself. I like to see Harry is calm and feel more like himself than a puppet (yes, that's what I think sometimes when he just did what they told him to do without knowledge.)
Alice Hell chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
update, it's amazing

lurve

ali

(")
My Solitude chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
OK, I totally know that it was cheap to read this after I read your Rewrite, but I wanted to see the differences. I'm sorry to not review on your other story, but I immediately saw the differences. I like this story, but I liked the rewrite even better.
Corpium chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
Alright, this is... interesting, to say the least. I have to say, though, Harry's attitude is really ticking me off. I did like your description of magic detection, btw.
Melora chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w w w . geocities sapienti_university_of_magic (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student
B00kw0rm92 chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
This is SUCH a good story. I really, really, really hope you update it soon!
harrylover101 chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
O.O UPDATE!
ruth hammond chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
adding my 2 cents worth about continuing this story. I do not continue to read a story this long if I do not like it and look forward to the enxt chapter
HellsMaji chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
I don't think it needed revising. The only problem I saw was, like I said, you completely forgot to mention books from Borgin's. Anyways, I can't wait for me.