Reviews for Small Welcoming Hands
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Oh, God, it was beautiful! TTwTT Now I want to be like Mikoto xd
Red-Phonix14 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Wow Mikoto you are a very calm mother.
chyny chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
i love the way their feelings felt so the the writting style.
AlteredFire chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
;A; that was beautiful! (And Lemony)
valre chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Was this a non-shinobi AU? I couldn't figure it out.

I was going to say, how is it that there's cold wind on June, but, hello, it's Japan, haha. Excuse my American ways.

I loved the concept of an innocent Sasuke, and this really was so tender.
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I love this. It's so cute and them lemon may have been short but it was sexy. You are a wonderful writer.
Happyfish chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This was cute
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
love it! ;D
Leon chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I just had to pop in a review on how much I absolutely adored this work. The way you portrayed the growth of their love and especially how their Mother still loved and accepted them was just so...beautiful. Thank you ever so much for writing and posting this for people like me to enjoy.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
AW! OMG! THAT WAS SO CUTE! I LOVED IT! I love the way you portrayed their developing relationship, starting literally from the beginning. It was wonderful! And even more than that, I love how you portrayed Mikoto; beautiful, strong, and loving, open-minded, and all-knowing when it came to her sons. Also, the fact that you started and ended with the lines "Mother knows best" and "mother's instinct" was just perfect! This fic was just lovely! I love it! Great job!

Peace Out! _
force majeur chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I thought why it was M rated if it was only brotherly fic. And then, OMG! Haha. Eh, and try to be rational other time you write baby thingy, okay?

Keep writing. Ja!

Zigren chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Me and a friend (simonthefish)are rather un-caught-up with the Naruto series, but both wholeheartedly endorse ItaSasu, TO THE EXTREME. But because of our unfamiliarity to Naruto characters, we tend to replace them, in our heads, with Bleach characters. Mostly Szayel and Nnoitra. I thought you should know that I enjoyed your fiction, as it was really adorable, to say the least. But I thought you should also know that I found it very amusing for other reasons, as well.
caramine chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
JUST SO YOU KNOW WE MADE YOUR TOUCHING AND SURPRISINGLY WELL-WRITTEN FANFICTION INTO A JOKE. AND IT WAS A FUNNY ONE. I'm unfamiliar with what either of Sasuke and Itachi's parents look like, so I replaced them with Szayel and Nnoitra from Bleach. It was amazing.

Disregarding that (*cough*), I very much enjoyed this :) I would have liked to actually see them be discovered, though; the drama of it moreso than the actual event. Even so, it was very good and very well-written!