Reviews for Moonlight Horizon
cicibunbuns chapter 18 . 7/8
2010! Why don't you come back on and finish this! PLEASE!
cicibunbuns chapter 14 . 7/8
Oh! She touched me with her crabs! Oh it burns... I mean itches! Oh the pain!'
'I forgive you. I drowned all the crabs.' Made me laugh so hard! So hard I started coughing. I love this humor in the story.
cicibunbuns chapter 6 . 7/8
I love how they keep commenting on their jeans and or sleepbags. To freaking funny.
Damn jeans!
cicibunbuns chapter 5 . 7/8
Just no words for this chapter! I mean the protectiveness of Jacob and EDWARD! My oh my. Is he protecting Seth because Jacob begged him too and he couldn't say no to his crush?
cicibunbuns chapter 4 . 7/8
I love the Seth and Jacob relationship. Its so sweet to see the protective brother in Jacob and the sweet innocence of Seth.
ciel phantomhive little sister chapter 18 . 7/4/2015
Don't tell me this the end.
Juliakaze26 chapter 18 . 4/18/2014
Ugh I hate cliffys...such a nice plot...plz do update
Bluewaters chapter 18 . 4/9/2014
Y would u leave it there?! Y?! I LOVE THIS STORY! MOOOOOORE!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Just found ur story and even though im a big fan of jacob/seth pairing, this one is really awesome, cant wait to read more...ps i would really love it if u wrote a jacob/seth story, PLEASE! Theres not enough of them out there. Good work!
lovingbites chapter 18 . 5/11/2013
Can't that just b a vision please
Wolfworrier911 chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
Oh I hope Jake is ok! Please update soon please :3
neko1998 chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
no jacob!
DevilGene chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
I want ed to be the top...
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 18 . 4/30/2012
Ew, what the hell? This is all you give for chapter 18? Ohhhhh nooooo why? T.T Me wanna know what happens! Pwease?

Cyber cookie for a full chapter 18? Cyber cake to complete this story...? ::sniffles::

This was really great until I realized I was at the unfinished ending "/

-Ai Neko Yokai
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
The only problem that I have here is that you're forgetting that they are now living in Charlie and Bella's home. One would think Charlie and Bella would be home...? Don't forget the background characters if you're going to be using their home... ;)

(I hope that applies as being constructive...?)

Either way, this story is entertaining so far!

Onward, I am reading!