Reviews for Moonlight Horizon
ciel phantomhive little sister chapter 18 . 7/4
Don't tell me this the end.
Juliakaze26 chapter 18 . 4/18/2014
Ugh I hate cliffys...such a nice plot...plz do update
Bluewaters chapter 18 . 4/9/2014
Y would u leave it there?! Y?! I LOVE THIS STORY! MOOOOOORE!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Just found ur story and even though im a big fan of jacob/seth pairing, this one is really awesome, cant wait to read more...ps i would really love it if u wrote a jacob/seth story, PLEASE! Theres not enough of them out there. Good work!
lovingbites chapter 18 . 5/11/2013
Can't that just b a vision please
Wolfworrier911 chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
Oh I hope Jake is ok! Please update soon please :3
neko1998 chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
no jacob!
DevilGene chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
I want ed to be the top...
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 18 . 4/30/2012
Ew, what the hell? This is all you give for chapter 18? Ohhhhh nooooo why? T.T Me wanna know what happens! Pwease?

Cyber cookie for a full chapter 18? Cyber cake to complete this story...? ::sniffles::

This was really great until I realized I was at the unfinished ending "/

-Ai Neko Yokai
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
The only problem that I have here is that you're forgetting that they are now living in Charlie and Bella's home. One would think Charlie and Bella would be home...? Don't forget the background characters if you're going to be using their home... ;)

(I hope that applies as being constructive...?)

Either way, this story is entertaining so far!

Onward, I am reading!
Deiistty432 chapter 18 . 4/5/2012
Keep updating! I really want to know what's going to happen! So pleeeaaaseee update soon!
ChelseeaMaayx chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
why haven't you updated?
WheresMyBones chapter 18 . 6/2/2011
I like the story. I hope you continue it.
Hell Jashin chapter 18 . 8/10/2010
This fic changes scenes too quickly. Not that I'm complaining, of course, but it's a little hard to follow along when that happens.
Love At First Bite chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I enjoyed this chapter .I thought Rosalie's Bella insults were captured Jacob's attitude perfectly.