Reviews for Does Father Know Best?
fantasyinmymind chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
What an ending! Very good.
Poppinswannabe chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
I loved this story! Loved it in the chamber and on the forum...can't remember where I read it first! I have been trying to get back into the world of Fanfiction again. So I have had alot to catch up on! Loved every minute of it!

Thanks for writing! Love me some OSN!

VictoriaGrant chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I simply love this one- you are writing OSP very well anyway and the characters are just on the spot, especially Jacklyn and Lori, its great to see how they turn back into little girls who are worried that Daddy could love someone more than them or their mother, I think its how a lot of adults would react in that situation.

Then of course their discomfort when it comes to realizing that their father isnt as ancient as he seems to be to them and still capable of feelings, it really made me laugh and cry at the same time, its so tragical for them of course and yet I cant help and root for Catherine and Robert to simply ignore them.

Children, no matter what age, can be so egoistic when it comes to their parents and they somehow never accept that parents are also people who have their own lives- anyway, so I have read the rest of the story somewhere else already of course but I just had to comment here because its a scandal that no one else has ;)