Reviews for No Longer Friends or Enemies Revision
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
I think that a blow the head with a baseball bat would of killed Bella and sent her to the hospital.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
You keep having the teacher refer to Bella as "Mrs. Swan" which is okay but Bella needs to be called Miss Swan or Ms. Swan because to be a Mrs means that you are married and I do not think she is.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
R D X
The Truth chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
Your story is bad and you should feel bad.
reobessed chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
the top part was hilarious
love da story
love how it is good grammar and u know( not tht i would tell the difference)
love how u personalized bella and edward
and the aids joke was funny at the start
and esme is just so sweet
PS:this is my author name but not logged on otherwise i would have added ur story on my favourite stories and favourite author list
fantasticme chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
its good to see that Bella don't swoon over Edward,
Just letting you know chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
Blunt force trama to the head (by something such as a baseball bat) would have killed Bella. Especially considering Mike is angry and a baseball player and has much more muscle tone and muscle strength. I just thought you might want to know that. Especially the bleeding? Yeah that's really bad. The blood loss that normally comes from that wound would have eventually killed Bella...not just given her a headache. She needed to have been taken to a hospital and treated for blunt force trama. Just thought you should know that...
Vampirediariesrock1 chapter 20 . 4/10/2012
Oh shit what is gonna happen.
warm at heart chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
i dont want to seem rude but i just want to state a fact. you cant have failing grades on the first day of school that is logically impossible.
K.L chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
I think I lost a couple of brain cells reading this shit.
galyardt chapter 20 . 12/8/2011
is their going to be a squeal?
twilightKC chapter 20 . 7/31/2011
lol full of drama like it a lot
ergerica chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
good
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 20 . 6/14/2011
Loved it...definitly the ending :D
eddiesgal13 chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
lovin this story so far!