Reviews for Candlesticks and Chandeliers
DarexToxDream chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Awe Demy, it's fine ):

I'm sure everyone will understand your reasons.

I know I do 3

You are an amazing writer, of course, so once you get back into your hype, whatever you pull out of your sleeve will be amazing (:

I'm a bit sad that you'll put "Ghosts from the past" & "47 songs" on hold. You haven't gotten to get the far along with those, but like I said, I understand :D

Don't mind me, and take your time.

Stories are always better when written in the moment, as I like to say (:

Take your time and I hope you get better soon.

silentmusic16 chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
hm...interseting story! i cant wait to read more! now, off to vote!
amore-amour chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This is so well written... and exciting!

I can't wait to see what happens next C':
t0fura chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
Since I'm not much of a Riku fan, I don't think I ever noticed he wasn't in there. But yeah, I wanna see what kind of drama he's going to bring, his character is already annoying me a bit though-planning the whole book encounter..so Xion and Riku are both new, they related in any way with each other, or coincidence? Can't wait for the next chap!
Sokka's Fan-Lawyer chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
Ayumu-chan here! I share this account with Sokka's Fan-Lawyer.

I really love this story so far! I can't wait to hear the rest, and I'm sure many others would agree with me. Thanks for thinking of such a great idea and sharing it with us!

Have fun with the next chapter!

~Ayumu-chan~
XShiori-chanX chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
single word answers:

~yay~

heehe. omg, i can't wait to hear what Axel's plans are. knowing his devious mind, it's something epic. o
Sacred3 chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
So cool, love the intro of the new characters, and the pace of the story seems to be back on track, it felt a little slow last chapter. update soon
Handwritten chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Heheh, I'm reading so many new stories these days :P It's gonna get confusing.

Riku was just plain creepy! D: I never liked him, but it's still...weird *shivers*

Hopefully he doesn't attempt to WOO her or anything -_-

~Handwritten
AgentQV chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
awesome chapter
rainbowswirl chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
i now want to listen to that song -_o

roxas who plays guitar win. i love a roxas who knows how to play an instrument. its so hot in a way. :D lol, srsly don't ask. i'm was in band. i find a lot of people who play instruments extremely hot cause they're like me. kindanotreally.

yeah, wut?

kairi. pisses. me. the. fuck. off.

-chainsaw-

SUCK IT, BITCH! D

omfg.

NAMIKU.

:D

you made my day.

seriously.

with that namiku.

that namiku that is BARELY EVEN THERE.

but it is.

or i'm delusional.

it's probably the latter.

AXEL.

awesome chapter, lover :D

ily.

~x
t0fura chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
I want more. Nothing else to say, I want to know what happen between them. And I feel sorry for Roxas and Namine, hope they make it through!
AgentQV chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
I think I figured something you could do in the story next is have it end up that in science classm they are paired up for a project, that would get nutty
Sacred3 chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
Gettin' interesting. You had swine flu? Glad you're getting better then. update soon
XShiori-chanX chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
you had the swine flu? O that's awful! hope ya get better quick! ;)

i would love to hear Sora sleeptalk. that would be EPIC. and actually, a great story idea...nvm. iv'e got enough already. XD

be seeing ya!
rainbowswirl chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
CHRIST.

I can't believe you had the freaking POWER to write and stay up that long.

O.O

MAD WOMAN.

Not much to comment (I feel pathetic saying, I'M TOO TIRED TO WRITE A PROPER REVIEW BECAUSE IT'S ALMOST 2:30 IN THE MORNING, when it's so much worse for you :3) besides EFFING. AWESOME.

It's shorter than usual, but it's still, as previously mentioned, EFFING. AWESOME.

I love how Sora tried to avoid the attention. xD

He's so cute 3

-fangirl-

AND YES, I WANT TO HEAR HIM SLEEP-TALKING.

Roxas annoying Namine is pure gold,

because srsly,

I want her to get pissed at him for no reason. xD

Kairi is a BITCH.