Reviews for loved, ergo alive
LovelySpiral chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That was adorable :3 Nice work!
scared of darkness chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I love the end when Sasuke says:

"I'm about to agree to a sunset walk. In which we may or may not get ramen and may or may not see a movie. And for the record, it was your idea."

So cute!
OneMooseTwoMeese chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
You are quite peculiar in your writing style. I really like it! :D
Spaikd chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Christ, so adorable. 3
chunfacebiased chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
so ridiculously sweet T_T
Kamaete chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
So cute! I love the idea of Sasuke saying that last part: 'I'm about to agree to a sunset walk...' It was great! I can imagine Naruto, at the end of their 'date' of 'maybe or maybe not getting ramen, and maybe or maybe not watching a movie'. saying or thinking, 'I come up with the greatest ideas!' Yeah.
I like your writing style, it's fun to read!
MayIFall chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Hahaha. This sure made me laugh. XD. How cute. The ending was just priceless. I'll be looking forward to more of your work. Keep it up!
Sowing Poppies chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Loved how Sasuke was so blase about his eighty four carnations while secretly indulging his closet-romantic by keeping one of them in his book bag.

Characterizations were lovely, and the premise was sweet but not cloying. This was such a pleasure to read.

(Also, the last sentence made me crack my face smiling.)
quiettimenotriottime chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Aw Cute.
me P chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I really really loved it! I could actually picture it happening- Sasuke with a huge mountain of flowers on his desk and Naruto ranting all day about wha a bastard he is XD

Thank you so much for writing this- I enjoyed it a lot :)
Hanakage chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
YOU POSTED IT YAY! :D

Um. You know I've already spazzed over this multiple times (complete with marriage proposals), and while I could definitely continue to do so, I'll save your eyes the capslock.

But, in summation: THANK YOU WIFEY I LOVE YOU. :)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/15/2009