Reviews for Bacon
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
So much fluff... I love this its just to cute.
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hahaha, wow! It's hard to believe the person who wrote Marionnette could write something so fluffy and soft! But it's always good to write for multiple genres. :) Excellent job with this! Too cute.
WindRush chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Omg, you can never have too much fluff! Seriously this was so freaking adorable! I love picturing Axel and Roxas as little kids because it's just always so cute!
Celia the Pikachu chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I love this! It;s so cute especially the way Roxas talks. I can see it and its just too cute. :3

-Celia the Pikachu
Mielleuse chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Hungwy?

Argh, the fluffy cuteness thingy just killed me...
KrispyLays chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
you know, i can just see there future together... i love this story!
sundayguts chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
AW
kaaycie chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
kyah! This. is. so. CUTE! I can totally picture them doing this...-fluff overload-
AllSheNeedsIsLove chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
MAD FLUFF. MAD CUTE.
goddess-chan123 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
AWW that was the cutest! im in luv!
ichigofieldsforever chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
So cute, fluffy, and AWESOME!
Iridescent Twilight chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Wah, so cute and fluffy x3
bored spitless chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
aw!1 that was so cute! if i could make the cute and adorable face, i would. that was so freakin' cute!i loved it!
singingstars chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Aw that was realy cute & flufy 33
Keoi chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Aw cute XD

In reality preschoolers really aren't that easily embarrassed. They kiss each other like it's nothing and some even have kids they prefer to play with which they will call their boyfriend/girlfriend.

You did get most of their mannerism down right, although Axel had rather mature thoughts, and Roxas started out being able to pronounce "friend" right to having a speech impediment at the end, where he couldn't pronounce his "r"s. It was still a cute story though. Good job!