Reviews for iWill Do Anything
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Why oh why didn't these two stay together?
Dawnie chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Every time I read something writen by you, I ALWAYS stop and think and Relate to whatever it is. Even if its something so small. I love reading your stories and I can't wait to read some more.
seddieftw chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
oh god this is just pure poetry, i love it so much.
sunshinetears chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
That was beautiful. And amazing. And awesome. And well written.
Blushing.Violet chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
The way you write is absolutely beautiful, touching even. :) This is really an excellent piece; It's so full of depth, heart and emotion. I'm kind of speechless here. But, you know what I'm basically getting at. Awesome work Sequins. )
OMGitsSEDDIE chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I love how you did Sam, Freddie, Carly, then Spencer's point of view. That was beautiful.
Feebeauty chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I loved this. I lovedlovedloved it! Write another pleaasee?
PamplemousseRose chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
this is just beautiful.

i think you completely captured all four of them very well.

it took me a while to get the POV changes, but then i was like, hey that's clever :)

i like your writing style too. it's simple and observant-ish and really nice.

write more!
The First Ghost Boy chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Ha, this was, for me at least, a bit confusing, but I loved it Ada. Mostly 'cause you wrote it though. It was cool. Write some more iCarly stories, plz?
Hypo'Lana chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I really really liked this!

Awesome job, but it was Sam, Freddie then carly then Spence, right?

Just to make sure lol.

Anyway really great.
Sidney Ella Ford chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Hm... That's different... Um... Not sure who was who, though.
fantasticality chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
This does seem a bunch sweeter than your other fics. But nonetheless, I love it. I'm always a fan of Seddie-It's just so cute! And how Freddie always endures everything just to stop Sam from hurting is just so freaking adorable!

I really like this fic, not because it's a Seddie, but because you intwined in such cuteness and sincerity into their parts, 'specially Freddie's. And plus, you changed the style from freeverse, which is always a nice change of a never-tiring pace.

Love it. :)

WeFallForever chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
iWill Do Anything is one of the best ICarly stories I've ever read! The relationship between Freddie and Sam was changed into a way I've never seen before. Great job!
nothing48 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
hey bonnie, why don't you rip out my heart a bit hore, huh?

haha, no just kidding. it wasn't that sad. it was a little sad, but it was also pretty sweet. this was seriously genius. i really liked spencer's...idk why. and carly's was really good. and fredster's...okay they were all good. im very proud. your first icarly. nice job on it too. you understand the characters, like, better than half of the people in this fandom (no offense everyone else...) okay, less than half. but you get my drift...right?

okay, nice job. very angsty and well put together and all that jazz. fabulous. you could write more for this fandom, i bet. anyhoo, im outtie.
CrazyCandy.xxo chapter 1 . 4/16/2009

This was beautiful.

Especially the ending.

You write these oneshots in much detail,

It's as if we're the characters themselves!

Amazing, huh, Bonzerz? :)

Please write more angsty iCarly :D

You're good at this yo. XD

Love ya~