Reviews for Soft
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Usually I don't bother with short fanfics but this is just so CUTE! Your friend has a real talent and I hope she writes more :)
AkuRokufan1123 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
hey, you really need to tell your friend that they can write. and by write, I mean write really well. Stories like this need to be written about more. If they don't have the courage to write to the world, they need to be braver. It just isn't fair that such beautiful writing cannot be shown by its author. To be honest, I would like to see more. Much more.
organization XIII chronicles chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
tell your friend that she is an astounding writer and brought up many relevant details that really made the story smooth and very tied together an it was an amazing story.
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
awwwww thats it? I wish there was more that was really good you should have 500,000,000,000,000 veiws
andrea chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
AWWWWWW
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Ultra Kawaii! Give my complements to your friend! I realized something: July 13th is AkuRoku day...THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY! It must be a sign! _ AKUROKU FOREVER! Maybe if I got a kitten...I could get a kiss from my Axel...Hmmmmmm...
Alice Ryter chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Uwaaaaaaaah! This was sososososo cute. A couple grammar errors (But I'm a grammar freak so it's stuff normal people don't notice.) it's instead of its, you know. Really tiny stuff. But seriously, aside from that... the description was brilliant, very good use of vocabulary too. You might want to edit the one bit where it says 'whispers' instead of 'whiskers' but seriously, this had a charm that's hard to find on . Very heartwarming and cute, I loved it! (Get your friend to make an account, if they haven't already.)
0o.Kizuna.o0 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Aww, I liked it. All fluffy and warm.
xxLivingPuppetxx234 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Well, please tell your friend that it was a beautiful read.
Insert-Sanity chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
YOUR FRIEND IS BRILLIANT!
Naive-Symphony chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
aw, this was so cute! your friend needs to get a profile and put her stuff up here! seriously :3
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Nyaw, so cute. Very nicely done.

Only thing is, I think she meant wiskers, not whispers.

It was using it's whispers to poke my eyes!
Mintylicious chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This is beautiful, short, but quite powerful

Compliments to your friend
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
aw... this was wicked sweet!:D and awesome! and your freind can write! and what the hell are you talking about? you can to produce a description like this! just look at bacon! not just that story! but your really awesome! but this story...ah...yes. i can imagine this all.
Z3xi0n Ll4m4 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Aw, so cute tell your genius friend that I loved it! D