Reviews for You Look So Good in Love
KrazyKatLady chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Great songfic! One question though; do you listen to counrty? is that where you got the idea to use this song? E-mail me at

Please!
Rowy chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Ginevra is actually Ginny's real name, not Virginia although most people use this.

It says so right on JK Rowling's official site and on .
Jade Summers chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Aww. This is so cute. I love it. Ya know what? I've just realized, I think this is the ONLY story I haven't read of yours, and I just read it. Save the Lord of the rings one (Read the books, watched the movies, am about to spew the lord of the rings, I need a break from them, lol)All I can say is: NEU (Pronounced New with a long w. That's my no.) I need more! lol.
Always sleepless in my Seattle- Jade Summers
Jeni Draco's Girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
*cuteness* please update TWATK...god, how many times am i going to ask...
Artichoke chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
really good. sweet would be super with a background story. but a wonderful songfic without it. fits really well with the song. good job
BabyD-MontanaGirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
ACK! You just don't know how to write a bad fic do you? The following was my favorite part...well, that and the fact that Ginny was pregnant! GREAT as always!
-"Draco only nodded. Harry pulled his hand away and rushed off, out of the 'Cauldron. Draco watched him go, then slid in next to his wife.
"Are you all right, love?" he asked gently.
Ginny sniffed, then smiled slightly. "I'll be okay in a few minutes. I just didn't expect-," she trailed off, not knowing what to say.
"I did," Draco said simply. "I knew he'd realize what he lost some day. I just hoped you'd still think you got the better bargain."
His hesitant smile made her throw her arms around his neck.
"Oh, Draco, love! Of course I did. I knew that immediately! I love you!"
"I love you, Virginia Malfoy!"-
pickle chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
*cries* Im just so happy! dunno why I'm crying tho...stupid Harry had to be a prick and declare his love for her when she's married and having a baby! *bonks him on the head* idiot!
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Normally, I don't care for songfics, they're so rarely done well, but since it was you, I thought I'd give it a read.

Not bad, not bad! You gave the story equel time with the lyrics, which is something others forget to do.

Thanks for writing, and thanks for the kind email. Now, get to work on the Weasel and the Kneazle. ::cracks whip::

;)
Elemental Crimson chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Rarhar! yet another wonderful story! I love you're works, every single one of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Sweet
raven cross chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
**throat constricts** Gulp! That was wonderful! And so... so excruciatingly honest! I didn't think you'd risk having Harry actually tell Ginny he still loved her, but you did, and you pulled it off! You're obviously a talented writer. The song fit the story perfectly, too, and you made the fic a SENSIBLE songfic (most authors just go "he looked into her eyes. /sappy thoughts. awkward pause./ song lyric 'o how i luv u' /sappy thoughts./ song lyric 'i luv u 2' /kiss/ ending verse." It annoys the hell out of me, and I usually skip the lyrical parts, but I didn't for your fic! I really, honestly liked it! Keep writing!
tiggergrl1306 chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
aw! that was so cute! yeah
sevenfourteen chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
You have to be one of my favorite authors. I love your stories :)

This story was a little sad.

I like how their issues were at least resolved in some form :)