Reviews for Wild Roses: Greenwood Prince 6
Julia Pendragon chapter 25 . 7/6
Loved this story! *murmmers* Although I did join the train a bit too late...Nevertheless, this was one of the most wonderful stories I have ever read and definitely one of my favourites.
Aww sweet story, though in the middle it was a bit like, get on with it already just do the deed hehe. Enjoyed the story thanks!
Carri007 chapter 25 . 2/8
Wow, this was a great story! You did a wonderful job slowly developing their romance, through the happy times and the drama. Even in the difficult times, Cellinn and Legolas are eventually able to show what it means to truly love another, more than themselves.
I also loved Thranduil! It was good to see him so chill because of his wife.
Well done!
Pleian chapter 25 . 9/26/2016
it's a beautiful ending.
Goddesss of Mischief chapter 17 . 1/17/2016
Legolas's determination in this chapter to walk further takes me back to five months ago; that was me gritting my teeth in proud determination to outdo physio expectation, to walk further than expected a day or so after having my smashed up pelvis plated and screwed back together! This chapter really resonates with me. And the being infuriatingly and pride de-ducingly bedridden! Loving reading this! I've not slept a wink and have been laughing my head off at the humour in this fic! Well done.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/13/2015
This was so good! Although at times i wanted to shake both Legolas and Cellinn. I over all loved it :)
Allimba chapter 25 . 1/6/2015
Love it!
MachineGunKitten chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
that...was...amazing
i think i might have to go find my bf now
applepip13 chapter 25 . 6/23/2013
What an amazing story I read it all in one day I was that hooked! You definitely have a skill for writing drama well done! Now to scout out your other stories :) Pip x
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
"Ah, yes. Prince Legolas, have your parents consented to this union?" Legolas looked at the king and blinked. Thranduil leaned forward and whispered, "Yes, they do, my lord."
Haha, this made my day:D
Brilliant story!
Glory Bee chapter 25 . 2/16/2012
A very entertaining story Niri :) Glad the story was complete when I found it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Great story love it!
WriterWilf chapter 25 . 7/26/2011
This definitely seems befitting of the LOTR series. I just became old enough to read M fics. Though this is the first I've read, I am still impressed. This whole fic was awesome. I loved every bit of it. And I like how you handled the subject of romance in this story.

Overall, very good.
WriterWilf chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
I was going to wait until I read the whole story before I left a review, but I now feel the need to say, "What did you go and do that for?" I am a good reader who read every chapter and such, and then you do this! So cruel. Ah well, good thing this story is complete. So I don't have to worry about an update. *Chuckles and goes back to reading*
Caelhir chapter 25 . 1/17/2011
I loved it! Cellinn is so cute! And Legolas getting married to her is perfectly believable and preferrable! Very amazing incredible astonishing stupendous story!

Best,