Reviews for Wild Roses: Greenwood Prince 6
Sooo sweeeet!
HAWT!
Legolas and the OC have been annoying the last 2 chapters lol. They are like in their 70’s and act like that lol. Love the story
Lacy87 chapter 16 . 9/19
Love it
Lacy87 chapter 10 . 9/18
I laughed so hard at the painting scene lol.
Lacy87 chapter 4 . 9/17
Hot d mn
Julia Pendragon chapter 25 . 7/6/2017
Loved this story! *murmmers* Although I did join the train a bit too late...Nevertheless, this was one of the most wonderful stories I have ever read and definitely one of my favourites.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/10/2017
Aww sweet story, though in the middle it was a bit like, get on with it already just do the deed hehe. Enjoyed the story thanks!
Carri007 chapter 25 . 2/8/2017
Wow, this was a great story! You did a wonderful job slowly developing their romance, through the happy times and the drama. Even in the difficult times, Cellinn and Legolas are eventually able to show what it means to truly love another, more than themselves.
I also loved Thranduil! It was good to see him so chill because of his wife.
Well done!
Pleian chapter 25 . 9/26/2016
it's a beautiful ending.
Elf of Mischief chapter 17 . 1/17/2016
Legolas's determination in this chapter to walk further takes me back to five months ago; that was me gritting my teeth in proud determination to outdo physio expectation, to walk further than expected a day or so after having my smashed up pelvis plated and screwed back together! This chapter really resonates with me. And the being infuriatingly and pride de-ducingly bedridden! Loving reading this! I've not slept a wink and have been laughing my head off at the humour in this fic! Well done.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/13/2015
This was so good! Although at times i wanted to shake both Legolas and Cellinn. I over all loved it :)
Allimba chapter 25 . 1/6/2015
Love it!
MachineGunKitten chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
that...was...amazing
i think i might have to go find my bf now
applepip13 chapter 25 . 6/23/2013
What an amazing story I read it all in one day I was that hooked! You definitely have a skill for writing drama well done! Now to scout out your other stories :) Pip x