Reviews for By Your Side
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
I am a sucker for England sick fics. Nice job!
Meiwriter chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
The magical creatures! They lie!
Harrenwolf chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
D'awwww... I adore the fluff!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
So basically, well Literally, they get sick by each other...?

well... that was Interesting and Entertaining...
Definitely not what I expect... which was something.

It was Great!
The Great Susinko chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
What a sweet story. I really loved it.
UnifiedNations chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Aww, that was adorable **
Hetanna chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
The whole thing was beautiful; I love Hetalia Sick!Fics, especially concerning England and America. Fluffy and cute, at some points quite hilarious and at others quite heartfelt. Good job!
kurichan729 chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
i love sick fics and this was no expection, very cute, good job
Homura chan chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
I loved this story very much!

It was beautiful,and i love how it didnt go all yaoi and lemon on us,hahah.

It just just caring for !

eeeee!

The bonus chapter was just plain adorable too,i coundn't help but cry a bit. :3
animeloveramy chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
thats sooo sweet. and the bonus chapter was so adoreable it brought tears to my eyes. love it XD
BlackCatRunning chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
T_T *tears of awed joy* XDD. THAT WAS CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.. OMG.. THIS FIC DESERVES, LIKE, 10000000 REVIEWS.. They should make this an actual episode! :DDDDDD.. You just made my whole DAY! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS AMAZING STORY!
BlackCatRunning chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Nyaaaaa~! YOU ARE MY HERO! XDDD. THIS IS THE GREATEST FIC EVER! :DDD.. I want to tell you something to improve on, but I can't! It's all too perfect! There's even a BONUS chapter! :D!
BlackCatRunning chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
I'm so sorry I review every chapter, but I love this SO MUCH! If I could favorite again, I would LOL. I actually find myself SMILING while I'm reading this, without even noticing! XDD. I LOVE IT :DD!
BlackCatRunning chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Awwwwwww! KAWAII!.. I love this relationship.. You really did a great job with it so far! (and LOL to England falling asleep while bathing in his underwear XDD).. This is so tasteful! Sometimes romantic fics go in dirty directions, so I'm so happy that this is just lovely fluff! :DD
BlackCatRunning chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
WAAAHHH! SO CUUTE! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! :DDDDD. You write so well, and portray the characters accurately, which it SO important :D.. I can't wait to read the rest !