Reviews for Tears of Vengeance
SSTR87 chapter 1 . 6/29
Nice though I would love to see this expanded you did a tremendous job at this work
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Holy-My god, that's dark poetic justice.(bow)I am impressed compadre, well done and congrats[dark grin], you've earned my respect.
sweet magic gal chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
And this is why you DO NOT MESS WITH RANMA SAOTOME'S FRIENDS! Jiro had it coming, dumbass move messing with someone Ranma conciders a friend, let alone a Tendo! If you were planning to rule the school, you should find out who ruled it beforehand. Idiot.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This story is heart-breaking, interesting, original, tear-jerking, and unique.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I'm sure there will be folks screaming that Ranma's not canon in this but they can go eat some bad yogurt. Good riddance to bad rubbish that got what it deserved.
mpop chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Dark.

Good, but dark.
Selias chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Man, before that Jiro prick even showed up I knew that's what Ranma was going to do to him. I fucking KNEW it. All I didn't know was how he was going to get the powder. Nice ending.
Musichowler chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Ouch! Perfect.
Vld chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
*cackles evilly* And people say Ranma's too nice! Well, i like his style!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
oh man, poor Nabiki, I liked how he went about getting revenge for them

THANKS:"D
Chaositea chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
My sadistic revenge loving side enjoyed this. I ponder if Ranma could be so heartless but...some humans are scum and deserve such treatment for the pain they inflict on others.
Bonetti1982 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Summomned a dark little smile on my face.

That bastard had it commong.

And to diffe from some of the other reviews, I dont think that this fic should continue or that you should top the ending with a police report. that would only downplay the message of the fic.(I hope that you get my meaning with the denglisch (German/English) Im writting. Is downplay even a word in english?)
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Damn... This was a very well written one-shot. I could see Ranma doing something like that. A fate worse than death.
Kumoatsu chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
This... This is good.
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
This was good, but where do you go from here?

Nabiki changing her ways? Nabiki rejecting all men? Nabiki kicking Ranma out?

Ranma treating Nabiki like glass? Ranma seeing men differently than before? Ranma becoming Nabiki's muscle?

I mean, this is really dark, except the last bit where Cologne is counting her money. That was kinda silly.