Reviews for A Freak, A Creep & A Psychopath
Theta117 chapter 12 . 9/13
Abandoned
cookies chapter 10 . 8/8
This is the F***ing best book ever
Amaterasu of The Black Flames chapter 12 . 6/3
I laughed so fucking hard... Wow. Nice.
Gosh this was hilarious I loved it! Hope you continue this awesome story one day!
The funniest thing is that poor Kakashi is becoming as insane as his team. He's just in denial.
The Happy Dwagon of Fun Time chapter 12 . 5/7
This is very good. I particularly enjoyed the Naruto bits.
needs-mental-help chapter 10 . 3/22
this is funny and entertaining
Anonymous chapter 12 . 2/22
Can you please please please continue writing the story, I have never enjoyed reading a fanfiction this much not have I ever laughed this much. It's a refreshing story of team 7 and not the typical ones i usually read.
yo chapter 12 . 2/16
yo pls this is amazing
kilimnikveronika6 chapter 12 . 2/6
Please continue! I really love this story! I'm cheering you on! Good luck! Hope you have a great day! ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
strawberry chapter 4 . 1/13
PLEASEEEE THE DANZO COMMENT THIS IS THE BEST HAHAHAH
littleditto chapter 11 . 1/2
just re-read this story again. i still love it. you said a story isn't abandoned until you say it is, so here's hoping the next chapter comes out soon
Lin chapter 12 . 12/10/2020
Uh.. is it dead now? Well, I'll just ignore you haven't updated for five years and say "I hope not".
Dragons and Dragons chapter 12 . 12/1/2020
You said this story isn’t dead ... but it’s been five years. So ... is it dead?
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 11 . 11/28/2020
Maybe don't take six years to finish a story. Better yet, maybe don't start stories you're too fucking stupid to finish. Get fucked, bitch. Fuck you.
1,603 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »