Reviews for A Freak, A Creep & A Psychopath
Afaaf chapter 12 . 5/23
hi. red this last night and could not stop laughing. i love the 'doink' part! It just comes out of nowhere! pls continue this story if you can.i'll be waiting.
DaughterofDarkness123 chapter 12 . 5/18
I was just about to write down 'The it's been years already so I'm assuming this story is discontinued' speeches but after reading the writing policy whatnot I'm kind of hoping you'll still update soon. I hope. And my reaction to this story:

It is simply priceless! I love it!
mynameisgeorge chapter 7 . 5/14
This is actually the funniest thing I've read in so long thank you so much for writing this
So.. .. May.. . That's when I got selected in a top medical college..
..but I remember May because it was when this genius masterpiece was last updated..
Melikalilly chapter 12 . 4/20
I love this story
Kikuriki chapter 7 . 4/15
I figured Naruto hadn't killed because The Doink attack from Tonberries (at least FFCC tonberries) does a ton of damage but tbh looks more like you're being smacked with the flat of the blade than the usual Poke they do which makes you flinch. And, yknow, he walks slowly so he's usually late to the fight.
linkfanx chapter 6 . 4/5
I have read this story 5 times, yet I can't figure out why naruto is hated by kakashi. Other than the doing.
bh18 chapter 12 . 3/27
This is probably dead but damn this is a fun one. No regrets reading it.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
AngelAzazel88 chapter 12 . 3/18
I will wait a whole year or. Decade if I have to but I will get another chapter! I thought this story was gonna be another boring Mary Sue story but I laughed so hard my family think I'm crazy! God I was in such a bad mood but this turned my day around!
awsomemansteve1 chapter 8 . 3/3
Cried laughing
fineheresausername chapter 3 . 2/28
"My brother also had a lot of respect for the elderly." Honestly Sasuke quotes in here
Dictator4Life chapter 12 . 2/14
I love this fiiiic! Is it weird that I find Naruto and Sakura adorable? I love all the Team 7 interactions, too, and the running gags are all hilarious.
Metldragon chapter 12 . 2/12
I absolutely love this one, please write more so I can laugh so much that my sides start to hurt
Doink-tebbayo