Reviews for A Freak, A Creep & A Psychopath
notactivebomore chapter 12 . 8/27
Internally laughing, externally smiling. Too perfect, I love it !
V chapter 1 . 8/27
Never played FFXI, I take it?
"Doink", was replaced by "Throat Stab" lol.
icecold1039 chapter 2 . 8/4
Poor Tazuna
GrapeFace chapter 12 . 7/24
Do you want to hear a joke? What else is dead other then the people being kill? My hope
BenSolo'sGirlfriend chapter 3 . 7/23
God, this is hilarious!
Hey, love your story. Question though: do you plan on updating soon? Because I've been waiting a while and the story is still stuck by chapter 12...please update. Love your writing style and the plot line of this specific fanfic. :)
Gundam Kaiser chapter 12 . 7/11
I, along with several thousand other people, eagerly anticipate the next chapter.
Alcodonia chapter 12 . 7/6
Oh my gods this story is fucking hilarious. Like I started laughing an insane amount when reading this while my family was in the room, and they all gave me weird looks but whatever-holy crap this was an amazing story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Astroman1000 chapter 12 . 6/24
My god this is amazing it's hilarious it's just sooooo fucking good I'm glad you haven't given it up truly
I can't wait til the next chapter
Thx ;)
The Magnetic Witch chapter 12 . 6/20
This brings tears of laughter to my eyes... And this it gets an automatic place within the top ten fics I've ever read!

(To be Kakashi is to be PAIN and SUFFERING omg)
Ciel Moony chapter 12 . 6/19
Nice!
Yes to save you the trouble the ending was dog crap. I can't think of a thing it didn't destroyed the characters the story the world of naruto itself it ruined every thing. And boruto deserves all the hate of the world.
kakashisenju123 chapter 1 . 6/6
I am a medical student from India. I took the National Medical PMT on may 4. Months of grinding and working myself to the bone. On may 5 LL updated my favorite fic. It was the best present ever. Seriously.
ImaginaryPencil chapter 4 . 5/10
I don't even know what to think of this... I'm so confused, yet its so perfect.
ImaginaryPencil chapter 3 . 5/10