Reviews for A Freak, A Creep & A Psychopath
Go chapter 12 . 9/24
Please update! It doesn’t have to be a chapter just something to tell us whether you’re fully putting it on hiatus.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 9/2
This has been the best fanfiction ever! I have never laughed this much before, you are creative and a great writer. Please continue writing this fanfic, I want to see how it ends.
now I know that this stories has not been updated in 5 years but i have a theory on what legend was gonna do I think that the over powered absolute crazy was gonna spread like a virus it's starts with team 7 but moves on to team 8 after all Hinata was talking about how many people naruto stabbed and when gave her guess she smiled!
AwesomeNina3 chapter 12 . 8/15
Thank you for making this!
Avip123 chapter 12 . 7/18
When is the next update? Love this and hope to see another one soon
random-k chapter 12 . 6/21
Am currious to see how it would go. Gaara might be a hard opponent for Sakura with his sand defense.
no.intro.04 chapter 12 . 5/31
Can't wait for Sakura's fight!
ReadsShit chapter 12 . 5/19
I’ve reread this so many times whenever I need a good laugh. I love the randomness & crackheadness of it all, especially Kakashi’s inner struggles. You’ve done a hella good job with this...hope u can update us when u get inspired with this story 3
Kronus96 chapter 1 . 5/14
This is one of the funniest fanfics I've ever read. It makes me wish there were a hundred chapters of Team 7's shenanigans. Good thing there isn't though, I imagine Kakashi would've had a mental breakdown around chapter 20, if he was lucky enough to last that long.

I found Sakura's mixture of innocence and bloodthirst particularly amusing. Sasuke's blatant evil and Naruto's creepiness grew on me quickly too.

Thanks for sharing.
Angeloid chapter 12 . 4/29
It's kind of weird, I'm going through a bunch of the old fics I read and a lot of them have the final chapter ending with a "this fic isn't dead yet! I do plan to finish it!"

I mean that's kind of the way it goes though, we never really get to finish what we intend to. Just want to let you know that this story is definitely one of my favorites on the site, and regardless of it ever being finished I'm glad it was written in the first place. I mean you don't owe us anything. Real life always will get in the way of what we want to accomplish. I hope you are OK still. Good luck in whatever you are up to now, five years later!
ta.shrivastava chapter 9 . 4/17
Ironic, since the last update is from 2015. guess the characters were right to have there reservations before agreeing for this story.
writer376 chapter 12 . 3/28
so when you said you were gonna finish this story someday... were you meaning to pull an attack on titan, or were you just fueling our desperate souls with empty hope knowing that this story is dead and that we should stop waiting for its corpse to suddenly edo tensei?
CountOrlok777 chapter 3 . 3/8
... I kinda wanna redownload that king of fighters Mobile game to how fucked up the guy saske is playing as. or just wiki it
Sypho Dias chapter 9 . 12/20/2019
You did abandon it half way through... f u
Voidinwrath chapter 12 . 11/27/2019
This story is great. My favorite is the portrayal of Naruto. I know it's been almost 5 years, but I keep hoping you will still post new chapters. This story is one of those that I can always go back to for a fun read. Thank you for giving this to the world and I hope you eventually give us more. We're greedy like that ;-)
1,586 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »