Reviews for A Freak, A Creep & A Psychopath
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 12 . 10/27
God damn it! Update this shit would you! Its been years already! Wtf man!?
OtterDome chapter 1 . 10/18
when you dun fuckin know any of those three lol
irrelevent chapter 12 . 10/1
If you are able to update then please do so..
Your story is hilarious..very entertaining..
it is 1 of m favourite Naruto fanfictions..I honestly do not even remember what the others were or if I like any others.. Nice fanfiction to put it in simpler words..!
creativesm75 chapter 12 . 8/18
funnyXD
So its definitely time to finish
Jcassie chapter 12 . 6/18
It's so freaking awesome so different from anything I have seen. Really hope you update this story.
LordPurgatory chapter 12 . 3/20
This is hilarious.
Pls make more and make naruto more op.
I mean like faster or something .
Anime Sword Weilder chapter 12 . 2/15
This is such a beautiful story. My throat died from laughing so much. If you complete it that would be great. If you don't I'd be fine too. Just know that you have indeed created a true work of art.
mnementh2000 chapter 12 . 2/3
Just trying to guess here, but Sakura as a homicidal Red Riding Hood, Naruto as a Tonberry from Final Fantasy mixed with something else, and I'm not sure what to make of Sasuke. Oh, and Kakashi as Scorpion was a hoot. Just plain wacky fun all 'round. So, by her question and statement to her team as they sat within the field being happy about not taking the exams, does Hinata still have that crush on Naruto in the story? It almost sounded like she still did, and that she may be slowly slipping into the same insanity that afflicted them, what with the statement that she bet Naruto had stabbed at least 20 people already, and then the giggle at the end.
kuu.mochizuki.3 chapter 12 . 1/28
more please, this story is simply fantastic, and i would love to read the rest of this incredible story. :3
Marsetta chapter 12 . 12/24/2018
More? Please?
Mars
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 2 . 11/24/2018
this is soooooooooooo funny
Warehouse1 chapter 11 . 11/19/2018
Still loving this story, hopefully your muse comes back someday soon :)
Random chapter 12 . 11/17/2018
Since it been over 3 years does that mean your going to update now.
Monster King chapter 12 . 11/15/2018