Reviews for A Freak, A Creep & A Psychopath
COCO-HIME chapter 12 . 7/1
Oh no. Absolutely not. TELL ME HOW YOU COULD JUST DROP THE FANFIC RIGHT BEFORE SAKURA-CHANS FIGHT! I love your fanfic, i really do. I've nearly keeled over in laughter multiple times while reading this and i love it. But please. For the love of Kami-Sama! Just write Sakura-chans fight. Peweez? 3
Akane Shinigami chapter 12 . 7/1
Nice story so far!
Anansi's acolyte chapter 12 . 6/27
XDDD
Great!
Me alegro que nos hayas dado un capítulo más de esta historía, es muy buena :-D
Will Kakashi be the Gostraider?
Thanks you, very much!
douglas654 chapter 12 . 6/25
Please Please update this soon you got me hooked on this and I really want to read more of it XD
somethingrandom101 chapter 12 . 6/25
YAY YOU ARE NOT DEAD! Story was a favorite of mine, now it is showing apparent signs of life! Kind of sad that you sort-of dropped out of the fandom, but nothing is for everyone :P
Backseat Driver chapter 6 . 6/23
Hey, that line, "Find a happy place," is from Finding Nemo ain't it?
Backseat Driver chapter 3 . 6/23
GYAHAHAHAHA! "Doink"-ttebayo! Ahahaha! My spleen! My spleen! Oh my gosh, yer a genius! This is pure gold! I love you!
1sunfun chapter 12 . 6/23
Nice.
steve chapter 12 . 6/17
I hope you continue the this story, it is great. the best story I ever read.
Trevor chapter 12 . 6/17
Definitely thought this was dead. Your chapters are still making me laugh and wow, I can't believe it's been two years either!
tenchifew chapter 12 . 6/14
Hilarious!
Thank you for writing.
girlsdream chapter 12 . 6/12
I love your story ! It makes me laugh every time I read it !
HonorLove chapter 12 . 6/11
For what it's worth: however long it takes, we'll still be here! Just remember, all the time you spend not writing, poor Kakashi is still stuck with them as his team!
HonorLove chapter 3 . 6/11
"Doink-tebayo" ::cackles incessantly:: I wasn't going to read further than the first chapter (it was so good, I didn't really want to potentially ruin it by continuing), but I took a look at the chapter titles and...well...I _really_ want to see a couple of those!
HonorLove chapter 1 . 6/11
ROFLMAO! That is GREAT!

After the description of Naruto I actually went, "Huh? Sounds like a Tonberry." Alas, I haven't played either of the other games.

::giggle:: Tonberry!Naruto ::giggle::