Reviews for A Freak, A Creep & A Psychopath
steve chapter 12 . 10/7
dude, I hope you continue to write this story, I already read it 5 times now, and it is still as funny as if I read it the first time. so I can't wait for new updates to this story.
Poop Benedict chapter 12 . 9/25
TenTenHsien-Ko! C'mon! At least a reference! Or a dream Kakashi Scorpion moment!
Angela Arulia chapter 12 . 9/18
When are u going to update? I wanna see more crazy powerup team 7.. I WANT TO SEE MORE CRAZY!
mendosuke chapter 1 . 9/13
Oh my God! This story is so hilarious! I'm dying when I read it because I can't breathe due to laughing spasms. Reading it more than once doesn't help either because it is so funny! I haven't laughed this much in weeks.
Oniele chapter 12 . 9/11
I love it! please continue!
duchessliz chapter 3 . 9/8
there is so many things wrong with those kids ... I can't help but feel sorry for Kakashi!
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 12 . 9/6
This story amused me quite a bit. At this point, I'm convinced that if Kakashi does, indeed, become Scorpion, Gai will become Sub-Zero in short order to continue their eternal rivalry. And, of course, Lee will turn into one of the other Sub-Zeros MK's cranking out to emulate his sensei. Inevitably, this will cause widespread panic among the populace. Some will end their lives in horror when they learn they can become THAT via exposure. Just leaving this here in case you update in two to three years.
Lamelinam chapter 12 . 9/3
About the manga's "shitty ending", why don't you go and read it so you can judge for yourself.
Sagira98 chapter 12 . 8/31
Holy shit this is an awesome story! I don't even know where to begin. This is a seriously awesome and funny story. I'm still laughing.
rika chapter 12 . 8/31
I nearly laught my ass of, while reading this story. Poooor Kakashi. Doesn't make it less fun though :)
I absolutely LOVE this story! Please keep writing!
explorer girl in training chapter 6 . 8/23
Kakashi at the end sounds like me when I'm at work and suffering from the want to, in a nice term "attack" my coworkers or really rude customers. But I haven't had to do a mentra in a while so I count that as a win.
TheMentalDilemma chapter 2 . 8/22
Hahaha! This story is hilarious.
RebelzHeart chapter 12 . 8/15
Go ahead and catch up! I hope that you get over your writer's block with Naruto soon so it's easier for you to write this, but if you choose to abandon it that's fine too.
DarqueDeath4444 chapter 12 . 8/13
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Update soon!