Reviews for The Goddess of Elements
Anjalit2624 chapter 18 . 8/24/2010
what she's blind? *pouts*
marypoppinscollar chapter 18 . 7/26/2010
YAY! I'm so glad you updated! I loved this chapter! I only wish it didn't have to end! PLEASE update again soon!
HOLY SHIT I'M ON FIRE chapter 18 . 7/24/2010
...that is all
HOLY SHIT I'M ON FIRE chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
i just started reading this story today and i wanted to say that I LOVE ITTT i actually was thinking of writing one VERYYY similar to this cause i thought no one had written one like it...then i saw this and got really excited :P ahahahaaaaaa

GREAT STORYYY KEEP IT UP :)
LostVampyre chapter 18 . 7/24/2010
wow i love the storie its great i cant wait for chapter 19 :)
marypoppinscollar chapter 17 . 1/7/2010
I love this story! Please update soon! I really hope Saralina doesn't die!
marypoppinscollar chapter 14 . 8/27/2009
I love this story! It had just enough in one chapter. I'm still not entirely sure what kind of powers she has though like what can she do with the elements. In what way does she manipulate them?
VampricDragoness chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
Pretty Good if I do say so myself... _
Once-Upon-A-Story chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
oh whats gonna happen next
Caitlin chapter 13 . 8/7/2009
KEEP WRITING, GIRL.
Melora chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w w w . geocities sapienti_university_of_magic (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student
VampricDragoness chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
GREAT JOB CHICA! you have a wonderful story going on here! and this is just an awesome chapter. my favorite part though (if I had to choose only one) is when she changes into the snow white tiger! lol that's one of the best land animals in the world! this is my favorite chapter so far... _
VampricDragoness chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
I like it. and for writers to doubt themselves is not allowed! only readers are allowed to doubt anyone. And I haven't doubted you for one second! now get into your writing gear and put up some more chapters.
VampricDragoness chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
I like it so far please update soon pretty please. I've enjoyed it so far. just keep it coming.
kakashi92 chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
interesting and original, i like it. please hurry with next chapter.

kakashi92