Reviews for The Woods are Lovely, Dark, and Deep
MegansHumor chapter 23 . 10/9
I’m getting annoyed with Bella. She is letting him run all over her. I get he’s messed up, but she’s doing to much. Why can’t she just stick with leaving and maybe let him beg for once.
readluv chapter 38 . 8/4
What an amazing story, your writing has me hooked! I hope you finish the story someday so we can do how it plays out!
IfTheApocalypseComes-BeepMe chapter 38 . 7/14
This story is absolutely phenomenal!

It honestly made me so emotional, so much angst with the Bella/Edward pairing but it was so good.

I honestly hope you will one day return here and finish this story because I would love to read it. I love your writing style.
IfTheApocalypseComes-BeepMe chapter 6 . 7/12
I usually wait until the end of any stories I read to post a review. But I just wanted to let you know how much I am loving this story!

This scene, Green Mile is my favourite film and just the explanation of the film was amazing, I am also loving the subtle bonding of Bella & Edward.
Freya chapter 38 . 12/22/2019
Amazing! I hope you are right, soon your Muse will come back to you and we will be able to read the continuation of this magnificent story. Thanks!
cinnynala chapter 38 . 10/8/2019
I really suck at reviewing stories in general, but I really wanted to let you know how much I love this story. Anytime someone asks "what fic do you wish would get finished," I always answer with this one. I just finished reading it for the 3rd time and I just love this Edward and Bella and all of their angsty misunderstandings. I really hope this gives you a little cheerleading boost to possibly continue and wrap it up. I really want to see the vampire/werewolf part of the story, and how Edward and Bella make it through it all. Anyway, sorry I haven't let you know sooner, but know that I am a huge fan of this story and thank you for sharing as much of it as you did!
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 9/18/2019
While they were only eating toast for breakfast I kept thinking...I'd go to the buffet table and get some eggs and bacon and...But the toast is as boring as Bella's stay so far. Even Edward is weird and sending out a weird vibe and yet Bella asked him to join her at the in house movie that night. Sounds like loads of fun.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 9/18/2019
But for Bella's wild imagination and clumsy accident proneness, the cabin/lodge, Forks is the most boring of places for a young woman her age to be.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 9/18/2019
Sounds like Bella over reacts easily. She takes this vacation into the unknown, alone and now she panics with the neighbor next door who is probably having a nightmare. She gets so frightened she falls and hits her head badly enough to bleed. I would have stayed in the room, call down and have the staff check out the banging in the next room.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
Just the title lured me in. Grateful you've kept here for me to find and read. Great first chapter.
ashreena chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
I'm going to imagine the ending, Bella and Edward is bitten by James and the Cullens takes them in, desteoying James, and they become a family. end.
asclaw14 chapter 38 . 11/4/2018
This has been a great read, and I'm following the story with the bleak hope that one day you'll finish it! :)
MegansHumor chapter 33 . 8/27/2018
I like your story but hate it at the same time. You make Bella look desperate and too forgiving. And Edward just seems like a complete douch. He says shitty things to Bella and she just takes it. It's like an abusive relationship
Guest chapter 38 . 8/16/2018
Please finish! I read all of this today to be left with this.
ucjack chapter 1 . 6/11/2018
Still holding out for this story! :)
5,430 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »