Reviews for The Woods are Lovely, Dark, and Deep
MegansHumor chapter 33 . 8/27
I like your story but hate it at the same time. You make Bella look desperate and too forgiving. And Edward just seems like a complete douch. He says shitty things to Bella and she just takes it. It's like an abusive relationship
Please finish! I read all of this today to be left with this.
ucjack chapter 1 . 6/11
Still holding out for this story! :)
I hope you update this again. It's so good!
Nicolah017 chapter 38 . 2/22/2017
Is this story going to continue?
Guest chapter 36 . 2/6/2017
It's James. I knew it was. Aw poor mr miller
august raven chapter 38 . 12/4/2016
Completely loved your story! I hope you can finish it...
august raven chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
The Shining...one of my favorite books. Love the story so far. I really don't know and can't figure out what is wrong with Edward.
heyyloveeyouu chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Man I fell hard for this story, such amazing writing. Hope one day this story can be finished.
Maps Maps Maps chapter 38 . 8/5/2016
Considering how this story was updated nearly 4 years ago, i shouldn't really hope for a new chapter but i can't help myself :D although edward's past is so dark, you managed to write it in a non-depressing tone. I feel his pain and understand how deeply it affects him without getting distressed. And i think that is your talent my friend. Seriosly. Also the plot! Omg, i wouldn't think i would have thought of something similar to this in a million years (and i am a diehard daydreamer).
I love edward. we probably all do but still. He is so strong, despite having all the emotional breakdowns. It just makes him more human. Although at times Bella seems clingy, she is my favorite Bella yet. Funny, clumsy, awkward and caring. They are made for each other. If it were me I would have left Edward ages ago, so i certainly appreciate bella's stubburnness. I love how selfless both characters are and how they love each other. I love the sincerity in your writing style, makes it much more fun to read. Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us and making me feel so many emotions at once :)
RSbi0 chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Four years, wow, and I'm still waiting for a good story to end. Really amazing fic.
MandEforever chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Please update! This is an amazing story and the characters have come so far, they deserve an ending:)
laney.923 chapter 38 . 6/8/2016
feels a strange ending I need more
dorianna12 chapter 38 . 4/18/2016
Please sequel, it's a very nice story and I stretched as it goes
Nkvmendoza chapter 38 . 3/24/2016
This story is so captivating! Most fanfics I'm able to predict and get bored of, but this story surprises me and has me on my toes! Please update!
5,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »