Reviews for The Woods are Lovely, Dark, and Deep
This is one of the stories that I can’t forget about. I lost count of how many times I’ve read it. And it has so much potential for plot too. It would’ve been nice to read a story about vampires in which two main characters are human. Although it’s not complete, thank you for sharing this story with us. Best of luck!
JoVersify chapter 2 . 5/20
Aaaaaannnd... here we go! This is round 2 for me.

VACANCY - BETA SERVICES... just sayin... I know this is gonna hurt me in a day or two. Sigh.

(Apparently, I already reviewed Chap 1 sometime ago...)
JoVersify chapter 1 . 5/18
Well hello there Miss Christina...

So, I just spent the past two days searching online archives, and trying every combination of search words on I could think of to locate this story. I couldn't remember your pen name or the name of this story, or the overall story arc. I admittedly fist pumped the air like a fool when I finally, FINALLY found you again.

Why, you ask?

Because THIS story, above all of the hundreds and hundreds of Twifics I have read since 2008 left the single most greatest impression on my psyche. THIS story has a special room in my brain... all to itself. It has it's own feeling associated with it. It has it's own images and colors burned into my mind. It has it's own special flavor of nostalgia that fills me when I think of it. This story is very f-ing special.

...and it is STILL unfinished. *cries* *wails* *dramatically flails*

I remember my disappointment that it was incomplete, and my hope was that I would stumble onto it again, a decade later, and be able to finally finish this story. This is a great sadness.

Do you still ever have the urge to come back and complete this story? Want a friend that can pre-read, beta, and cheer you on?
Shower you with love and encouragement and inspiration?
Ply you with compliments and sappiness?

Well... I am going to enthusiastically and painfully read through this story again and leave you a review in EVERY chapter in the hope that my attention and pleadings can entice you back into this world again.

I guess we shall see how convincing I can be.

In earnest hope,
JoVersify
pennylynn chapter 38 . 2/13
Loving it. Great writer great ideas.
It’s apparent that after nearly 9 years you won’t come back and complete this story but I keep hoping. This is one of my absolute favorites and I’ve lost count on how many times I’ve read it. Your writing style just sucks the reader in and characters are very lovable. If you ever decide to write here again, I’ll be reading. Best of luck and kisses
jojomc0317 chapter 38 . 12/28/2020
I cannot believe this story stopped before everything is about to happen.
MegansHumor chapter 23 . 10/9/2020
I’m getting annoyed with Bella. She is letting him run all over her. I get he’s messed up, but she’s doing to much. Why can’t she just stick with leaving and maybe let him beg for once.
readluv chapter 38 . 8/4/2020
What an amazing story, your writing has me hooked! I hope you finish the story someday so we can do how it plays out!
WingsOfMisery chapter 38 . 7/14/2020
This story is absolutely phenomenal!

It honestly made me so emotional, so much angst with the Bella/Edward pairing but it was so good.

I honestly hope you will one day return here and finish this story because I would love to read it. I love your writing style.
WingsOfMisery chapter 6 . 7/12/2020
I usually wait until the end of any stories I read to post a review. But I just wanted to let you know how much I am loving this story!

This scene, Green Mile is my favourite film and just the explanation of the film was amazing, I am also loving the subtle bonding of Bella & Edward.
Freya chapter 38 . 12/22/2019
Amazing! I hope you are right, soon your Muse will come back to you and we will be able to read the continuation of this magnificent story. Thanks!
cinnynala1 chapter 38 . 10/8/2019
I really suck at reviewing stories in general, but I really wanted to let you know how much I love this story. Anytime someone asks "what fic do you wish would get finished," I always answer with this one. I just finished reading it for the 3rd time and I just love this Edward and Bella and all of their angsty misunderstandings. I really hope this gives you a little cheerleading boost to possibly continue and wrap it up. I really want to see the vampire/werewolf part of the story, and how Edward and Bella make it through it all. Anyway, sorry I haven't let you know sooner, but know that I am a huge fan of this story and thank you for sharing as much of it as you did!
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 9/18/2019
While they were only eating toast for breakfast I kept thinking...I'd go to the buffet table and get some eggs and bacon and...But the toast is as boring as Bella's stay so far. Even Edward is weird and sending out a weird vibe and yet Bella asked him to join her at the in house movie that night. Sounds like loads of fun.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 9/18/2019
But for Bella's wild imagination and clumsy accident proneness, the cabin/lodge, Forks is the most boring of places for a young woman her age to be.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 9/18/2019
Sounds like Bella over reacts easily. She takes this vacation into the unknown, alone and now she panics with the neighbor next door who is probably having a nightmare. She gets so frightened she falls and hits her head badly enough to bleed. I would have stayed in the room, call down and have the staff check out the banging in the next room.
5,436 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »