Reviews for The Woods are Lovely, Dark, and Deep
cinnynala chapter 38 . 10/8
I really suck at reviewing stories in general, but I really wanted to let you know how much I love this story. Anytime someone asks "what fic do you wish would get finished," I always answer with this one. I just finished reading it for the 3rd time and I just love this Edward and Bella and all of their angsty misunderstandings. I really hope this gives you a little cheerleading boost to possibly continue and wrap it up. I really want to see the vampire/werewolf part of the story, and how Edward and Bella make it through it all. Anyway, sorry I haven't let you know sooner, but know that I am a huge fan of this story and thank you for sharing as much of it as you did!
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 9/18
While they were only eating toast for breakfast I kept thinking...I'd go to the buffet table and get some eggs and bacon and...But the toast is as boring as Bella's stay so far. Even Edward is weird and sending out a weird vibe and yet Bella asked him to join her at the in house movie that night. Sounds like loads of fun.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 9/18
But for Bella's wild imagination and clumsy accident proneness, the cabin/lodge, Forks is the most boring of places for a young woman her age to be.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 9/18
Sounds like Bella over reacts easily. She takes this vacation into the unknown, alone and now she panics with the neighbor next door who is probably having a nightmare. She gets so frightened she falls and hits her head badly enough to bleed. I would have stayed in the room, call down and have the staff check out the banging in the next room.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 9/18
Just the title lured me in. Grateful you've kept here for me to find and read. Great first chapter.
ashreena chapter 1 . 5/12
I'm going to imagine the ending, Bella and Edward is bitten by James and the Cullens takes them in, desteoying James, and they become a family. end.
asclaw14 chapter 38 . 11/4/2018
This has been a great read, and I'm following the story with the bleak hope that one day you'll finish it! :)
MegansHumor chapter 33 . 8/27/2018
I like your story but hate it at the same time. You make Bella look desperate and too forgiving. And Edward just seems like a complete douch. He says shitty things to Bella and she just takes it. It's like an abusive relationship
Guest chapter 38 . 8/16/2018
Please finish! I read all of this today to be left with this.
ucjack chapter 1 . 6/11/2018
Still holding out for this story! :)
Guest chapter 38 . 1/12/2018
I hope you update this again. It's so good!
Nicolah017 chapter 38 . 2/22/2017
Is this story going to continue?
Guest chapter 36 . 2/6/2017
It's James. I knew it was. Aw poor mr miller
august raven chapter 38 . 12/4/2016
Completely loved your story! I hope you can finish it...
august raven chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
The Shining...one of my favorite books. Love the story so far. I really don't know and can't figure out what is wrong with Edward.
5,425 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »