Reviews for The Woods are Lovely, Dark, and Deep
Nicolah017 chapter 38 . 2/22
Is this story going to continue?
It's James. I knew it was. Aw poor mr miller
august raven chapter 38 . 12/4/2016
Completely loved your story! I hope you can finish it...
august raven chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
The Shining...one of my favorite books. Love the story so far. I really don't know and can't figure out what is wrong with Edward.
heyyloveeyouu chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Man I fell hard for this story, such amazing writing. Hope one day this story can be finished.
Maps Maps Maps chapter 38 . 8/5/2016
Considering how this story was updated nearly 4 years ago, i shouldn't really hope for a new chapter but i can't help myself :D although edward's past is so dark, you managed to write it in a non-depressing tone. I feel his pain and understand how deeply it affects him without getting distressed. And i think that is your talent my friend. Seriosly. Also the plot! Omg, i wouldn't think i would have thought of something similar to this in a million years (and i am a diehard daydreamer).
I love edward. we probably all do but still. He is so strong, despite having all the emotional breakdowns. It just makes him more human. Although at times Bella seems clingy, she is my favorite Bella yet. Funny, clumsy, awkward and caring. They are made for each other. If it were me I would have left Edward ages ago, so i certainly appreciate bella's stubburnness. I love how selfless both characters are and how they love each other. I love the sincerity in your writing style, makes it much more fun to read. Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us and making me feel so many emotions at once :)
RSbi0 chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Four years, wow, and I'm still waiting for a good story to end. Really amazing fic.
MandEforever chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Please update! This is an amazing story and the characters have come so far, they deserve an ending:)
laney.923 chapter 38 . 6/8/2016
feels a strange ending I need more
dorianna12 chapter 38 . 4/18/2016
Please sequel, it's a very nice story and I stretched as it goes
Nkvmendoza chapter 38 . 3/24/2016
This story is so captivating! Most fanfics I'm able to predict and get bored of, but this story surprises me and has me on my toes! Please update!
crzychild02 chapter 38 . 2/8/2016
I absolute love this story! Read it years ago and just re-read it again, and I definitely notice where you edited. I truly hope inspiration strikes you soon and real life is easy on you so you can finish this story. Patiently waiting until then, have a great day
Phoebegmtz chapter 38 . 1/11/2016
I am so sad to see that the story is unfinished... I started it years ago but lost track of it with time... Recently I finally found it again and started re-reading, since it's been years I asumed it was complete...

Now I see that the last update was 2 years ago and I'm dying... please continue, it's such a great story!
Kate Snape21 chapter 38 . 9/6/2015
i love this story heaps and would love to read more about what happens i think it is really fascinating :) please update soon :)
Kate Snape21 chapter 34 . 9/4/2015
hey :)
Just wondering but does Edward get turned into a vampire at some point or anything?

With Mr Miller and Carlisle talking on the phone was that about James searching for Edward to kill him?

Oh and did James kill Edwards parents because earlier you mentioned something about how they had no finger prints and stuff like that so it would have had to be a vampire i think :)

i love this story so far and you are an amazing writer :)
5,414 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »