Reviews for The Woods are Lovely, Dark, and Deep
sparklevampFTW chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
My cat woke me up at 6 and now I can't sleep. Time for fic.

Ha! The Darwin Awards, good Lord.

Mr. Miller and Doris should hook-up.

Because there are VAMPIRES IN THE WOODS. DUH, BELLA.

Omg that'd be so fucking awesome to get taught by Frost. I'd die.

Omg no. Charlie is going to background check Edward! I wonder what shit will come from that.

Aaaagh no baby no, Edward don't leeeave. If he's not there when she gets back, I'm going into a bout of rage.
sparklevampFTW chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
Hmm, Jupiter. That title sounds promising. Is that a code name for a sex thing?

Fourth-floor whore!

Hey come on now, my Grandma owns jeans.

Omg Tyler! He hit her with his car... van... brb dying. You are perfect.

Aw! Tyler is usually an ass hole in fics, but he's so adorable in this one! (well, so far) He deserves someone better than Lauren.

"Crabs got your snatch?" NO. SHE DID NOT.

Does anyone call him Wardo?

Dude are they gonna kiss or what I mean come on.

To sleep or not to sleep, that is the question. I think the next one I the super angst chapter right? Maybe I'll wait til morning.
sparklevampFTW chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Oh dear. I'd love to wake up to him. But then again, who wouldn't?

"You little slumber-whore!" This story has better one liners than Mean Girls.

Dammit, they just need to kiss already.

Haha, how the hell does someone recite a poem in their sleep? I can't even do it consciously.

Oh okay he lied. I was like WHAT?

Oh God, that I'd the CUTEST THING. I would definitely snap a pic of a sleeping Edward omg too cute for words.

Jesus, she's even worse than real Bella.

"probably distract them all by taking off his shirt and/or pants and announcing that there was a 50%-off sale at Banana Republic." I'm just gonna keep doing this because God, this shit is funny.

Oh-ooooh! Ben and Angela! They've always been my fav twi-pairing next to Edward and Bella.

God, I love Robert Frost.

Fuck-a-doodle-doo
sparklevampFTW chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Oooooh my God. Poor Ben, having to hear that haha!

Ben is like the sassy gay friend minus the gay.

I love Ingrid Michaelson. Her voice is beautiful.

OOOOOH! Here come de vamps.

Bella has cool nightmares. Mine are lame.
sparklevampFTW chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
I love all your different "I don't own Twilight" intros.

"It was greener than a leprechaun's tit." No just no.

((I feel like 80% of my reviews are copying funny lines of your story back to you. But... I can't stop. So. Amusing.))

lustful hot pocket what the fuck

I'll have what she's having.

Oh shit.

Oh shit, I did not see this coming.

Okay, so he didn't rape her, as far as I know. That's good. But that was still really sad.

Aw, Edward. :(

Omg Ben can meet Angela at the hospital. Wanky.

Ahahah, Sassy Ben is sassy. I always loved Ben I wish he was in the movies. :/

Wait, how will Edward get in her locked hotel room...

Oh I'd love an EPOV. Is that already posted separately? Or is it posted as a part of this story?
sparklevampFTW chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
"Good God. Michelangelo would have had a fucking orgasm if he'd gotten the opportunity to carve the Statue of Edward." God, she has the funniest inner voice I've read in a fanfic Bella in a long time. I'm in stitches at everything she says/thinks.

Haha, Doris is the ultimate fan girl.

"Don't start. Mental cold shower. Phlegm. Centipedes. Jessica Stanley's crotch." I JUST CAN'T ANYMORE.

Aw damn, it was fake. I was hoping she really did apple chuck her.

TITS MCGEE, OHMYGOD.
sparklevampFTW chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
"I wanted to vomit. And then rip off her boobs."

"Don't imagine him naked. Don't imagine him naked. Don't - damn it, there he is."

"Do you prefer Jessica or Stanley?"

I know this is Angst/Romance, but Bella makes me laugh my ass off.

Cabinward is so sad and beautiful, he just needs a hug.
sparklevampFTW chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Oh my God, I LOVE Doris!
sparklevampFTW chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I accidentally posted my last review without finishing! :O What I meant to say was Gah, I can't tell you how long I've been waiting to read this! It's been on my TBR list for like half a year since I lost my iTouch. I get too distracted on the computer to read. But now that I've started reading it, I don't think I'll stop. It's amazing so far.
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Gah I can't tell you how long
Guest chapter 38 . 12/17/2012
please please continue this story, it's so enrapturing;don't want it to end...Haven't read stories like this in a long time please finish pleaseeeeee :/
Guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
thanks for keeping writting this. you could perhaps make a achedule - twice a year? (we get another chapter soon? ;)

thanks for a great story.

'nonemous

ps. if you decide not to finish this could you put up a plot outline? please.
twiclare chapter 38 . 12/15/2012
I'm so sad about Mr Miller but also had a feeling that something was going to happen. Poor Edward in particular but it's awful for everyone. I really hope that real life is being good to you and that you get the time and inspiration / motivation to continue with this story. It's a great piece of work that just draws you in and makes you want to learn more and more about the characters. Thank you for all your hard work so far and Merry Christmas.
twiclare chapter 33 . 12/13/2012
Thank God, but what will Edward say when he knows what happened with James at the beach? Thanks for another great chapter.
twiclare chapter 32 . 12/13/2012
I'm guessing Alice or Carlisle was on the phone, poor Bella.
5,436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »