Reviews for Clockwork Zone
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
You do 3rd person just as well as you do 1st. Another thing for me to envy you for.

This is, as of yet, the most beautiful thing I have ever read by you.
Takhrenixe chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I will never be able to understand how can take a character in a game and turn it into...this. This gave me chills, yet I was enthralled by every word. I'm just flat amazed.

A part of me would like to know what he was talking about, but at the same time I think I get it...maybe I'm better off not knowing.

You know, cornwallace, you're really gifted. This was better than Stephen King's writing style, and I practically worship him. So, kudos to you. :D
Maverick87 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Powerful and noteworthy. This isn't just a homage to a Sonic as a video game character, but a tribute to people like me who have similiar problems.

Your 3rd person is as strong as your first, and you show that quality is always better than quanity.
Tha Kalligrapha chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Remember that time you asked me if I had read this and I said (and I quote): "I, uh... sort of... well, shut up."? Yeah, that just happened. Like just now.

Anyway, the point being, to get right down to it, first of all, that it was in fact a perplexing tale. Ravaging to the bones. Shook me it did. In fact, it should shake anyone who's played "Sonic Unleashed." Indeed, a disgrace that game was/is to our old friend Maurice. Indeed, a disgrace this fandom has been/still is to our old friend Maurice. He's running in circles, every follicle of creativity sucked and suckled from his pulpy breast(!). In that vein - that is to say, the vein I normally shoot up in - this reminded me of something more akin to "Sonic CD," that long lost pseudo-classic (not to suggest that this story is merely "pseudo-classic," but, to some degree, it has the same atmosphere as that other pseudo-classic [again, not to suggest that yours is also pseudo-classic]) that no one has actually played. I could almost see the checkered floors of old school; I could almost hear the bouncy psychedelic music. A pleasant experience it was indeed.

To conclude, it was, as I had previously inferred, "strong" writing, and therefore you should definitely keep on keepin on. As they say. Heh heh. Heh. Five out of 10 fafillion stars to you.
UltimaMercenary chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wow. That is all sad, ironic, depressing, and well written at the same time. Great work.
The Archaic Minister chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
The opacity overwhelms me.
Asher Tye chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
The cry of a desperate hedgehog. One could easily see this as a correspondence to the games or something. Very nicely done.