Reviews for Sharing Secrets and Sharing More
xXArtemisRosesXx chapter 4 . 8/25
This is beautiful 3
I love how realistic it is, it really gives you the sense of it being their first time with how inexperienced and awkward they act, with all the stuttering and embarrassment XD
And they are very in character, which is hard to find in a fic.
And I love how embarrassed Yuuki is of her small chest, and how Zero prevents her from hiding herself and calls her beautiful and perfect 333
I really, really honestly wish there were more fics this good out there right now.
-Arty
hello: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
MegKevin chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I really enjoy this fic; it's realistically awkward and at the same time brimming with the beginnings of adult love and consideration. I've read it several times and one thing keeps bothering me. "(or not-so-direct, depending on how one views the popular and immature terminology of the chronologically challenged)" I was reading this and half-laughing until I saw the word "Chronologically" and then I went "HUH?"
I don't know if that's a typo or the result of a reaaaally bitchy autocorrect program, but you can probably see why a word meaning "presented in the order in which the events occured" in that context would throw me for a loop.
Other than that bit of confusion, I really love this fic and I always read it when I'm in need of cheering up.
Thanks for all your work! (I'm a closet fan; I've read most of your Sess/Rin works, simply fabulous stuff)
-Meg
Miiso-soup chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
I just want you to know.. I fangirled so hard. Thank you :'D
xTsunderexTomatoxLovinox chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Figured I would wait until the last chapter to review. *Smiles* I have to say that I simply ADORE how you made Zero here. In other fanfictions, it's like... I don't know... like they all last so long, when that isn't how it always is at all, you know? This is more realistic, in a sense. I also like how you made Yuuki react to him, too. This reminds me of a first time, though it does make it better without the pain. Haha Keep up the excellent work. I learned a lot about writing from reading this. Thank you.
GreenEyedSpirte3096 chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
There needs to be a sequel weres shes prego lol Hmmmm I wonder wat kaname would do
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
Something tells me this isn't the only time they'll keep 'something' secret, eh? Wink wink, nudge nudge. Damn, that was hot. What a lovely excuse for hot fics hormones are! Thank goodness for lemons. I was faintly irritated my all the stuttering, but I can understand. I don't stutter really myself, I just clam up. Lovely!
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
'...with you.' '...With...me?' (Yelling in my head) No, moron, your invisible friend. Of course you! Duh! Just thought I'd share. ;)
SeaofDreams13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
:D i love this story o/o its good. XD
badluckfox chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
i loved this story i agree with what the others said i would love to see a sequel to this and i too wish Yuuki told Zero she loved him to TT oh well she told him in her own way but over all 15 out of 10 i say lol and vary well written as well great job hee hee
MissTreason chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
This was a great story! I loved it. You are a very good writer.

Well done.

~MissTreason
ivoryrae2009 chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
I loved this story! Very descriptive and I love Zero and Yuuki!
Poppy Popyncourt chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING XD lol
ParadiseAvenger chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
I love it! This is the second time I've read this story and I still think it is amazing! Keep up the good work!
riinala19 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
i absolutely LOVED it i really think you should make a sequel ehehehe i love those two together ]
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »