Reviews for Cryptocracy
albmusic1 chapter 11 . 8/6
I am really enjoying this. I hope you eventually return to working on it.
stephcullen2000 chapter 11 . 12/18/2013
I love it so please update again soon and maybe you could read one of my stories x
Netchka3 chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Interesting story. Can't wait for the next chapters.
wisteriabones chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
i loved this story and I can't wait for them to go to Singapore!

haha i'm a singaporean so I really hope that some funny things would happen in s'pore

more B&B moments please

yumi2482 chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
Poor McGee, how stupid can security be, it might have been late, but seriously. I think that if Tony received more news from the New World Order that would be cool. Nice job.
Furionknight chapter 11 . 10/27/2010
I look forward to more :)
Rinnala chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
great, great
slightlyobsessedHaylz chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
Please, please pretty please with a cherry on top (even though i hate cherries...) update!

I love this story and I read all 11 chapters in one go, it is amazing! I am an Aussie and I love seeing the team in Australia, I love how you depicted the Aussies and Brennan is in character really well ( that is sometimes really hard!) and the Squint squad is awesome as always!

I am really enjoying this, please don't leave it :( If you need any help bouncing ideas, feel free to PM me :D

Slightlyobssessedhaylz x
Radafa chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
Interesting story and a semi believable cross-over. I am not usually a fan of secret society stories but j am enjoying this so far. I hope that you really do finish it!
superficialcynic chapter 11 . 10/1/2010
Nice chapter.
hudson911 chapter 11 . 10/1/2010
Holy smokes, I totally forgot about this story. But I sure am glad that you've decided to finish it. It was worth going back to the last few chapters to refresh.

Very informative chapter, I really liked it.
mendenbar chapter 11 . 10/1/2010
It's been a while so I went back and reread from the beginning. Holds up very well for such a long hiatus.
redorchid23 chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
Great Story! Update Please!
EverlastingMuse chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
this is great! update soon please!
nokoamna chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
i hope you update soon, I'm really enjoying this story.