Reviews for Grace of a Pirate
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 1/4
XD so funny, ace and Marco running out of the kitchen whooping with glee, after using up the diamond guys hot chocolate. Lol

Awwww :( poor ace, I understand how he feels. Teach seems to be the scum to do that to a lady, so just as well he gets skewered.

"And where do you think you're goin'?" He asked.

"Bed." She said obviously.

"Not in this bunk anymore. I built you your own room."

Somewhere in Luffy's sleepy consciousness a tendril of anger made its way to the forefront of her mind.

"What are you talking about Franky? I always sleep in the men's bunk!"

"And you ain't a man anymore, little sis."

"So?"

"So it ain't right for you to sleep in the men's bunk. Either you sleep in the room I built or you bunk with the girls. It's your choice, little sis."

Luffy glared stubbornly up at her shipwright as he just folded his bulky arms over his chest and glared sternly back.

"C'mon Luffy," Usopp appeared behind Franky and awkwardly tried to pacify the furious girl, "We spent all day working on it! At least look at it."

I love how Franky calls luffy, "Lil Sis." So cute.
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 1/4
Awwww. This is cute.

Robin using her powers to keep luffy from running at sight of bra, calmly, and lovingly helping luffy understand he changes she has now, and mention of vivi.
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 1/4
Being neither fish or fowl, that's a good one.

Luffy took in a deep breath and awkwardly broke the silence.

"When I was in Impel Down, getting my brother, I ran into some trouble. I got poisoned by this tough horned guy and well, there was this weird oka-"

"Luffy," Nami hissed warningly, "Not in front of Sanji."

"Ah right." For some reason, any mention of the word "okama" would send the normally cool cook into a fetal position, rocking back and forth in blank horror. Even Zoro took pity on him and avoided mentioning the word…too often.

"Anyway, this guy had this weird power. He managed to save my life after I got poisoned, but in return he said I had to change." Luffy pulled her straw hat to shade her eyes, "He turned me into this. I asked him to change me back, but he said that's the price I have to pay to be alive."

I guess that better then gen years off your life.

Oh, Nami says no one will treat puffy different. Lol but Sanji gets all lovey dovey, and gets her chicken wings.
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 1/4
"What the hell are you doing? Did you make another mess?"

"No! I just need another minute to get dressed."

"Idiot! We're both men. Since when were you so prudish?"

"Just give me another second and I'll be out!" Luffy shouted.

"Damnit."

"Marimo!" Zoro inwardly groaned as the annoying love-cook furiously approached, "Are you harassing Nami-swan again?"

"Harassing? She spends over two hours just showering !"

"Women need more time to refresh themselves than men! You're such a-"

"Isn't it a little too early for you two to be fighting?" Nami yawned as she made her way in a bathrobe up the ladder.

Sanji mistaking zoro for harassing Nani should've been a rip off zoro. Sanji has ESP when it comes to females.
MadelVer chapter 5 . 10/2/2016
Aaaahhhh yeah I so ship LuffyxZoro
phineashiccup chapter 5 . 6/16/2016
love this story can't wait for another chapter
dnguyen686 chapter 5 . 6/12/2016
More please update, too good XD
Aal31 chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
Thank you for posting such a great story !
honeyque chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
I read this story several times and I still love it! Will you continue it please?Great work.
phantomlady13 chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
What's like Luffys new outfit ? can you discribe it?
Kyaaa...really? Zorro will kiss Luffy ? Hontoni ?
Please hurry up *puppyeyes*
luna 123 chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
when are going to write another one om on my edge of my chair about this chapter
PillsburyDB11 chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
Updateeeeeeeeee lol. How could you not update! :p
Cj chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
Please update your driving me nuts with the teaser.
nathekat chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
i wish you would update like i would be super happy if you did!
ADC rules chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
OMG I need to know what will happen!