Reviews for Rosalie's Tale
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
That last thought at the end is so sweet and sad for Rosalie!
Becky L chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
Great writing style, I enjoyed it-great story!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
Wasn't surprised that Esme thought of having a baby. Was very surprised that Alice did. And the Denali's weren't even in the picture. Do I really want to know how they found all these brain dead coma patients, lol?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
Carlisle's only reservation was if they hadn't made sure she really was brain dead. When Rose said Edward had emplanted the embryo's I wondered if they'd end up with twins. Wonder if either will have any special gift? Hope they thought to try and find out as much of Arabella's past medical history as possible. I'm sure they'd be able to find out something.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
Rose is going to be a mommy. Emmett could care less. He loves his niece but never entertained the thought of children when he was human. Not surprised at Jake's response. They aren't turning a changing anyone into a vampire. The woman is being an organ donor just as the hospital was planning. Now telling Carlisle about this is going to be an interesting conversation. Wonder how Esme will react? She'd have another grandchild.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Actually I can easily see Rose doing this. The only thing that surprises me is it took her three years.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Wondered if Edward would insist on finding out if the woman was really brain dead. Was fairly certain he would back Rose because she was the one who supported Bella when she was pregnant. And cliffy's do not necessarily make me want to come back to a story. Sometimes they just make me lose interest. It's a personal thing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Thought of that scenerio but couldn't come up with a way to make it work. Didn't think about a coma patient. Rose is a very smart person. Emmett and Bella are ready to support her. What will Carlisle and the rest of the family say?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Looking to be an intriguing story. My first guess is that since Rosalie knows male vampires can have children she's going to go looking for a way to have a test tube baby? A surrogate wouldn't work because of the physical problems.
jememj chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
Perfect fluffy end!I love it! Thank you very much for this story that I truly enjoy and hope to read the sequel as soon as possible!

Hope to read you soon
jememj chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
Just discovered and read your story in a row!Like it so much!I would love to read this last chapter knowing that you have already written it so please share with us!lol!
laurazuleta18 chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
Gahh loved it

Can u imagine Dee getting imprinted on!

And Phen falling for vamp... Seeing as he is venomous...

Update soon!
laurazuleta18 chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
nice chap

love jake and emmett

update soon!
Eileen E chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
YOU HAVE TO FINISH! You are an AMAZING writer and are portaying Rosalie's desires EXTREMLY well. I can totally see her doing this! Please continue writing!
Reina Valeria Nox chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
Yay. But how many...twins...triplets? Lol.