Reviews for Accidents Happen
Selene chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Just an FYI there is a special valve that can be put in the ventilator that allows speech. It is harder than normal to speak, only when the vent is exhaling, but they are able to talk. Great fic so far, I love it!
Wragziez chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Love it, so sweet!
cold kagome chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
OMG! POOR SAMMY AND DEAN TOO.. POUTED

BUT YEEA DEAN DIDN'T LEAVE SAMMY! SOO HAPPY..

REALLY LOVE IT..
arilaen chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Poor Sam! Great short fic though!
drkstormynite chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
hm...

While I love that Dean has made a life for them and will not leave Sammy...

I'm bummed that the story ended there, with Sam still paralyzed.

I always want a happy ending I guess.

thanks for sharing it with us anyway!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
A "normal" life - but a what a cost...

So very sad.
Aecoris chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
aww man! i really want more! i want to know more about Sam's condition! and what they eye-response thing is! Hehe, sorry but I really liked it! Maybe more? Pretty please? *does Sam's puppy dog eyes* lol!
cuddygirl18 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Why only 2 chapters? are you nuts? Damn! I really like this story! I was hoping that maybe this story will be continue...but no!
bia1007 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Yes and yes and yes, you did it again, fantastic ending. “And true to his promise, Dean carries Sam out of the burning building…” like so many years before, truly a shining moment! And then – like always – these two just find their way to each other, no matter what. Loved the “eye response” system, perfect solution for them! LOL
Sylvie91 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Short story or not, it doesn't matter. This fic was very good and the plot was creative. I can't wait to see what kind of story you'll write next!

Sylvia
Fafa Fai chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
I didn't read before because I thougth that this was a dead fic but i'm glad I decided to read it.
B chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh man. I am real excited about htis fic. I hope you update soon!
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I guess Azazel is piss at the state Sam is in.
Animefouryou chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
wow wonder if it was the demon will dean save sam and jessica add more want to read more thanks
Sylvie91 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
You are an evil genius, lol! How amazing was this first chapter? Why, it was very amazing. Poor Sam, only able to communicate with eye movements :( It broke my heart when I read the part when Jess was talking to him.

I am so glad that Jess is in this fic. Usually I don't read stories with her in it, but I feel that she makes an excellent supporting character in this one. I really, really, really, really hope that you update this fic. This fic is already a gem (and it only has one chapter) :)

I am curious to see if John will make an appearance and if Dean will grow closer to Sam now that this tragedy has befallen them. Will this story follow the first season only without Sam in action. Of course?

You came up with an amazing plot! And I know that people reading this fic probably will think the same thing. Please update soon! :)

Sylvia