Reviews for Mistake
kfatica chapter 95 . 1/7
Wonderful story that touches the gamut of emotions. Hope you update soon.
johnsarmylady chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Oh I can see I'm going to enjoy this!
Would you mind if I added it to the Buzzin' 221 Bees community?
CocoCatFTW chapter 49 . 6/12/2015
I really like the story and for some strange reason I found this chapter (49) the best
Jaddis chapter 95 . 4/13/2015
This is probably one of my favorite hurt Watson stories ever! It's realistic that Watson doesn't automatically make a full recovery right away, and I think Holmes was caring enough without being over the top about it. It's good to read a story that doesn't end with them in bed together. I'm not against slash; I just don't see Holmes and Watson ever being a couple, but this story was great!
Dogmatil chapter 95 . 12/22/2014
This really is the story that makes me cry the whole time, seriously, since the first chapter I was sitting here, tears streaming down my face both for Holmes and for Watson, but mostly for how well you captured Holmes' affection for Watson while still keeping him in character. And no slash! that's great! not that I mind it, but it's nice to read a story about their strong friendship without any romance.
*sighs* now I need to watch some Granada!Holmes to calm me down a bit again before I go to bed xD

though the ending really brightened up my mood again, seeing them both so happy and content, just having each other around, it was beautiful! 3
DragonflyonBreak chapter 95 . 2/26/2014
*SOBBING*

The emotions! Geez, I cannot handle this! It's so perfect and beautiful and I just love these two soooo much! *wails*

I loved it!

DragonflyonBreak
cjnwriter chapter 95 . 5/23/2013
I read this a couple of months back, and for some reason I didn't review. *Hangs head in shame*

Wonderful piece, and different from the usual stories in the Holmes fandom. I especially like that line about dwelling on the light, and all of the characters were perfect.
Bravo chapter 95 . 12/1/2012
*sobs with happness* That just made me cry all through the whole story. I have to say that almost made me burst out into tears in front of my parents. ;) Keep writing your storys. You are gifted and will go far one day. Just see if you won't.
Book girl fan chapter 95 . 11/7/2012
More glad than I can ever express that it all turned out all right. Mentally seeing Watson like that was horrible.
CharmingKarma chapter 95 . 7/11/2012
Oh you brilliant author! T_T So well written, awesome plot! Thanks so much for writing!
Riandra chapter 95 . 1/31/2012
Have read this twice and cried like a baby both times - wonderful! You have an amazing insight into this duo's respective psyches, I am astounded. Don't stop writing, please!
thousandsor chapter 95 . 10/2/2011
I really,really love this story,regardless that Holmes here seems sort of OOC or friendship touched me have the kind of love for each other as the two men in my imagination have.
Arhie chapter 91 . 8/21/2011
Aww.
Arhie chapter 42 . 8/21/2011
YAAAAAAY!

1. Love the dedicated Sherlock. Also that hes sniggering at Lestrade to Watson.

2. See first line.
Arhie chapter 16 . 8/21/2011
Hahahahahahaha

OK, maybe I should have just read the next chapter, since this moderates the OOC somewhat.