Reviews for Selfless
harriclobber23 chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
This was an amazing story !
Guest chapter 18 . 5/24/2013
OMG OMG OMG I'm sort what I wrote about the ending before I love this endingI love it I love it I love it
Guest chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
She needed to stay alive she needed to live happily ever after with her siblings she shouldn't have done that I like the way you did the story making it so here siblings wer happy but she will never be happy completely without out them its just so sad I cried for like ever then it was just like wow but I did really like your story it was great I loved the ending. It was great you're an amazing writer I'm just glad they had an happy ending
Dizzyxx chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old were you when you wrote this? I've read some BAD fics from authors a lot older... but this? Seriously, this was really, really good. You even made me cry! Not many stories manage to do that, mind you. Movies on the other hand... well, let's just say I was full out sobbing while watching The Fox and the Hound with my niece last weekend (and I've watched that movie numerous times already). lol.

Again, fantastic story!
FRK921 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I like the idea of the story...but some of Bella's actions are weird. She gets to school just in time for lunch (weird) then leaves school as soon as lunch is over?
Do-you-even-fangirl chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
i cried so much while reading this! great job
Musikrulesok chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
This is so sad! I really love this story and can hardly wait to read more!
DrawnToTheNight chapter 18 . 6/2/2012
YOU...made me cry

seriously I am now crying

that was an amazing story

Drawntothenight
Very emotional right now chapter 19 . 6/2/2012
I love your fic. it was so sad. bella's life. god you aregood.
pri chapter 18 . 1/21/2012
Im sorry if i sound really mean but ur writing is fine i just... they fall in love tooo fast and... i dunno... i just didnt really like this story
supernaturalobsessionfemale chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
i think your story rocks!
chynna323 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
If reviews are like a topless Edward, then I would be dead, so I conclude that they are like a topless Jasper. (crowd goes wild)
Shygurl94 chapter 18 . 5/28/2011
This was a beautiful story.
niyah123 chapter 19 . 5/6/2011
I cryed when i was readin this... I love how it ended
godschild4ever chapter 18 . 4/29/2011
This is such an amazing story! The story line is great and you did a great job of ending it! Thanks for writing!