Reviews for Copy Paste
ice cream soup chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Okay, I never review. Like actually, this is the first review I've ever written. But God, this made me so very happy.

The characterization for everyone was spot-on, and you crafted a completely believable and very fitting future scenario- Yugi, Seto, and Rebecca collaborating on a project related to the Duel Monsters game that they were all so passionate about is just too good. All of the romantic relationships they've ended up forming definitely go against the expected/more popular pairings, but you made them WORK. I just love the subtle way you examined Azureshipping (which is in my opinion a pairing that is too often just inexplicably and annoyingly thrown together), and other pairings like Chibishipping might seem random, but it meshes nicely with the story and-

The story. Wow. I've started craving fics like this, where the characters aren't just suddenly going on crazy action-packed adventures,but are instead examined and played off of each other in refreshing ways, and you definitely delivered. This wasn't a fic that went for excitement or drama, instead being thoughtful and conflicted and absolutely delicious. Fanfic authors with a respect and understanding for the characters are hard to come by, and each new discovery never ceases to make me smile.

In short, this was a pleasure to read. Thanks for writing this!
safa'at keruth chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
First off, I absolutely adored the questions on life and existence that you introduced here; it's not often that you find a fic that exemplifies these themes well, and yours is all I could ask for and more.

The Fillershipping was beautiful to read, especially once Noa becomes solid and realizes that he has none of the physical drives that would make him human. The entire end scene was so wonderfully touching and sad - it made me want to cry and think deep thoughts. And the part with Rebecca trying to offer him cake and Thebes insisting that she loves him even though they can't do anything physical was just... wow. Youmake me pity her and yet feel happy that she's content with having Noa.

The little bit of Anzu/Kaiba you snuck in there in the side was brilliant - it really serves to emphasize the connection that all three developed in Random Access, abdit portrayed Anzu's desperation so well. The little line about them fitting together like mismatched puzzle pieces... oh my god, it was PERFECT.

... alright, I think in done ranting now. Point is, this 'Dragons' universe is amazing, and I do wish you'd continue it. :)

Keruth
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Poor Noa. I feel bad for him. Nice story.
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
*starts squealing*

*doesn't stop for 3 days*
Toxic Hathor chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
*SQUES!*

So pwetty...been such a LLOONNGG while since I read something so pretty...::happily skipping around the desk like the pink emoticon::

I don't think I have ever, ever felt sorry for Noa...he made me cringe with how much of a COMPLETE! asshole he was in the show...I almost started thinking Seto was...'nice' compared to him.

Being the rabid Pride fangirl that I am...I cannot help but *sque* and then go T.T POOR THEM...the angst is making me want to cry! Now I know what you go on about, that a fic can be sad and pwetty at the same time ::sighs::

I would like to one day have many of those projectors that turns all the holograms to real stuff...if that happens, I wouldn't really be iffy about stuff like whether the holograms are just dolls with no mind, or any of those things...I'll be happy to simply have my own Yami or Seto walking beside me to school...::goes silent...thinks of the boys in school then...starts snickering::

I have a friend who is obsessed with Seto...maybe I'll give her one of those SolidVision projectors...she'll definitely love that.

Yugi's and Mokuba's...'thing' is absolutely adorable, I have half a mind to actually have something like that in my vampire fic, since Mokuba is a vampire there...it will be cute for him to go after Yugi and bite him, just like Seto did to Yami... but since I am sure I won't bring it out as prettily as Shacha did, I will just have to let the idea go and...not ruin the plot more than necessary...already it is suffering badly at my hands...

...You said Seto is a bastard in this oneshot...I have to disagree slightly here...I actually feel sorry for him; even though I laughed at the really funny parts where Seto is described as a human acting a machine...when I think about it, it makes me feel sad for him...my poor, kooki-wooki (?) Seto-bebe! Y.Y

...See, that is what happens when you leave me and go do something in the kitchen or whatever, Shacha...I write a review that's almost a page long...Usually, I get the feeling people don't want me to review because I ramble so MUCH!

Ok, ok! I'll shut up...to sum it all up...this is very pretty. I will never change my mind about your style at writing, Shacha...the best I've ever seen and no one can beat you...You're simply the best.

I will read the first two parts for sure...and the others too. This is a series of one-shots that is one of the best out there, from what I made out from reading this and the start of Data Recovery...

Looking forward to the next parts, Shacha...::hugs::

Hathor...