Reviews for Interfacing has no enemies
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I loved this story!
Poor TC (lol). And Moonracer makes quite the seductress!
Ka chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
... I completely expected things like the word "quivering". Maybe even "throbbing".

It was an amusing read.
EHSparkwoman chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
OOH! I love it! Their processors were screaming no but their bodies were screaming YES! This is awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
SNOWLEOPARD
OMG!OMG!OMG!I...CAN...NOT...BELIVE...WHAT...I...
JUST...READ!O.O :O O.O THIS IS STUFF ISN'T FOR 11 1/2 YEAR OLD EYES!I THINK I AM GOING TO GO BLIND EVEN THOUGH I HAVE GLASSES!
H chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Aaaand after that, the femmes gave birth to sparklings with wings ,red optics and light blue and grey paint-jobs. But, great story by the way, very smexy!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
would u b willing to ryt TC coming to visit me in my berth?
LucasVN chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Ah, the Seekers. Powerful, lethal, and drop-dead sexy as well. xD

This was quite arousing, and truth be told, the ending with Elita surprised me a little. Now, on to the sequel!
BlitzwingsCuteyGirl4 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Don't you know that, Moonracer is Wheeljack's mate. Not Powerglide's mate.
Mahimomo chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Mmmm...tingly.
Mahimomo chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I-I...O.O Wow.

A chained up Seeker horny femmes nosebleed
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Wish that there was more fic about the Autobots femmes. I love this, TC is the lover for all the femmes. Ha, take that Optimus, Ironhide, Powerglide and Infore! The femmes need some loving too! I hope you come out with more about the femmes. I know they really enjoy this!
chaitea16 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I have no clue why you don't write more intimate scenes. You are phenomenal at them. Plenty of teasing buildup and a payoff that is pure win. Usually I'm not into this sort of plot thread, but after seeing it referenced in your newest chapter I had to come take a peek. Now i know to never overlook a story again so long as i know the author is talented enough to pull it off.

I Really liked how TC 'convinced' Chromia to play his next victim. He made her want it first. It was angry sex at its finest. That you only Implied the Elita and TC scene was cruely fun of you.
flamingmarsh chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
oh wow, what have I read? O_O

this was soo hot. I love how you portrayed Thundercracker in this.

you should totally do a sequel!
Molly the Moon Wolf chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
omg, omg, OMG! THIS IS AWSOME! YOU!. ARE!. MY!. HERO!.! I TOTALLY LOVE THUNDERCRACKER TO BITS AND PIECES! Not to mention he is so hot...*smirks and turns to OC Stardancer; smirk turns to evil smile*
Stardancer: O.O Uh oh! Darn your stupid rabbits, Blades!
me: You're not getting out of this one, Star!
Gone and not returning chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Hahahaha oh man, I so enjoyed this. Your writing is not only captivating but so is the hot moments XD Moonracer, Firestar and Thundercracker going at it and not even stopping when Chromia arrived is epic win.

Too bad there is no more naughtiness XD I especially enjoyed Moonracer seducing Thundercracker
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »