Reviews for Cures
atticbrony chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
that to me was the best chapter so far then the last one
Maya chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
I never played Persona but somehow by reading this it felt like I just played the game. XD Love it, this fic is just pure love. Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful fanfic. _
An Ordinary Fan chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
I'm really glad that I decided to check out this story. There were many moments I couldn't help but snicker at, and many others that were sweet to read. All in all, an amazing work.
digifreaks chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
Ok, so I'm here, for the 30th review, as promised.

Loved this series and still loving it. I still take a look at it, together with all my favourite Chie/Yukiko fics, whenever I lose inspiration.

Great job on all the status ailments!

Bonus chapter was great. I'm actually a great shipper of Mitsuru/Yukari after the latest P3 drama (this rocked IMO.) and P3 Fes!

Hope you have the time and plot bunnies to write another fantastic one!
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
I loved the crossover and I would like to see a crossover story between the two because it sounds like a really good idea for you to test your writing.
picklgirl chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
How happy I was to find out you'd written a bonus chapter :3

I loved it, just as all the other chapters! And the addition of Yukari and Mitsuru was great as well!

I'm going to miss reading these ..

I might try writing a Yukiko/Chie fic myself, even 'though I have no experience writing Girls Love stories. But it's true what you've said: the pairing needs more love :3
Legal Assasin chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
LOLZ!

I'll try to write Yukiko/Chie once I finish my current story. Although I'm more used to wrtiting shonen-ai than shojo-ai...

Now I wish they included Charm in P4!
whatrain chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
That was wonderful! Mitsuru and Yukari in this bonus made it all much interesting. :D

V-san, thank you for the amazing fanfiction and making your words mine "Hopefully, this might encourage a few more Yukiko/Chie fics on this site."

Seeya :D
Dr.Evil chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
wait you missed unconscious!
Roxius chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
Well...now that little inclusion of Yukari and Mitsuru was something I enjoyed quite a bit. Awesome job with this. Too bad it's over, though. I liked it alot!
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
Haha another hilarious chapter and I think you should have something with them dealing with their parents soon but it's your story.
picklgirl chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
Aw, this one was really cute! I loved reading your fiction :D

There really isn't enough Yukiko/Chie love in the world
Legal Assasin chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
Sweet...

ARGH! Why can't I think of anything better!
Roxius chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
Aww...this one was really cute! I like it alot!
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 7 . 6/6/2009
Possibly the best chapter yet great job!