Reviews for The 108 secret techniques of Mokona!
Saki Toyo chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
This is awesome! -

I was actually planning to write a series of one-shots based on Mokona's 108 Secret Techniques, like you did. Ahh, I guess the idea's taken now. *cry*

But my woes aside, I love these stories!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
coolmissy11d12 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Aw! The two Mokona! That's so sweet!
PlasmaControl chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
Hehe I love this chapter

You are going to have to write some more

For me ...*puppy eyes and ears*
Jeantron chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
were fai and kurogane...doing it..? God i hope not. That would violate my viewing prohibs. XD
applepielover chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
Hey, hope you're feeling better. Sorry for reviewing late. Life got in the way most of the time for me... -_-'

I actually like chapter five, especially with the mood. Chapter six got me laughing, although I couldn't believe that Mokona would ever drop the F-Bomb, but then again she was grumpy. And I like chapter seven too. XD

And you're welcome as always. *Hugs*

One thing I'm noticing is that you repeat certain words like looked. I can suggest working on word choice (find another word/synonym instead of using it more than once.)

Chapter 5:

"Suddenly a huge gust of wind blew and Soel found herself being falling out of the house." fallen.

Chapter 6:

“Nonsense Kuro-tan! You love that game...though I must admit getting stuck while playing tag wasn’t exactly my idea of fun ether." either.

"Fai took a pause from his rant as the ninja eyes widened and the two younger members of the group stared at the normally placid mage in surprise." ninja's.

"Scoping up the ragged looking furball into her arms, Sakura set about drying Mokona’s ears." Scooping.
Tomi Lang chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I didn't expect this one XD Poor, poor Mokona~
Tomi Lang chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Wow XD I had so much fun! I really thought about -things- when the sounds were described XD

The endign was a little bit expected, but that's what made it so funny, especially because we don't usually, if ever, see Mokona so angry. I never thought she could swear like that O.O

Thank you for the chapter :D I enjoyed it a lot
Tomi Lang chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
Very sad, but the decriptions showed the emotions very well. I felt sad together with Moko-chan... ;;
applepielover chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Thanks for the acknowledgement as always, but I'm not that wonderful at all. /

This piece was short, but I like it. It got me smiling and feeling giddy inside when reading. It was adorable and amusing.

"The white creature stuck forward." I think it's struck.
Tomi Lang chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
Bon-bon... bonsai! ~laughing histericlly~ Wow, if you hadn't said it was a bonsai I would havn't been able to guess what Moko-chan did! XP

I don't care if the cahpter was short. I actually think the lengh is very good and you didn't have to add anything else. For me, if it was longer it would be irritating.
Tomi Lang chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
Hahaha. Love it. I especailly loved how you involve Yuko and Kimihiro in all of that XP

About the drinking idea - it's hillarious and genius. But, due to the fact I like the wrong couples, my pleasure was not completed.

But this was so genius! XD
Lexiconish chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
we all get writer's block friend. we all do.

so, for those reading this, DON'T BLAME ME! I do not abandon you, I merely struggle to give you the damned best I can. Humph.

Anyway. It was still funny, even though I had already read it at your house. good on you.

as for techiniques... um... something to do with... earth splitting swords appearing from thin air? -tries to be helpful-.

Lexiconish chapter 3 . 5/6/2009

yes, very me/apple psyche _ you did not go to far, I promise you dearie :) no one would really be scared by those implications, to be honest. I like the Yuko and Watanuki parts because you know I like that stuff.

and, sorry about the whole weird conversation about Yuko and money we had while I was reading, it came to mind when yuko said something about business going as it should... :) well done, don't ever feel rushed, and keep up the quality, not speed _

applepielover chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
This is so hilarious. XD I really like how you set it in Piffle World - definitely clever. I don't think you went too far in your explanation of what happened. They did get drunk in the manga.

"Mokona wondered briefly if this was that strange thing called stalkingthat Yuko had always warned her about." stalking that.

"Watanuki quietly pulled himself of the ground and began to rub his now bruised head." off.

"Somehow Watanuki got the sudden feeling that he should be very, very grateful that he wasn’t (as far as he knew) the witch’s intended target and that any and all warning to said targeted people would result in a not-very-nice punishment being dealt him in a matter of seconds after the event." I think it's warnings.

“Isn’t it about the time you promised Doumeki you’d help him with him homework?” his homework.

"Things started to get a bit creepy when Tomoyo suddenly stood up and joined to two in their ‘inspired’ game of tag." the two.

"With camera still filming, Mokona almost breathed a sigh of when Kurogane’s eyelids flickered open." I believe "the" should be between With and camera.
Lexiconish chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
the things you notice, dear friend *sighs dramatically*

anyhoo! good job, and good to see you found a beta reader, so make good use of that!

as for me, well... I have to randomly choose one of my many stories and get to updating. Especially the ccs ones, which haven't been seen for a little while...

so for now, bye bye~~!