Reviews for Childer of the Serpent
j.r.w chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
wright a secand part to childer of the serpent
Snipergrrl chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
Awwwwww. I loved it. 333 It was a sweet ending. I think you should write the parts with each of the other characters that come to join. Just saying.
Snipergrrl chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
OMG He poisoned him! The hell Kuro. XDDDDDD okay, with that out of my system. I fucking love this fic. I kinda wanna do an rp based off of it now. XDD 333 Ily.
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
Good chapter. Sounds like Bakura is doing really well. I hope it contiues.
DarkAnubisAngel chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
ACK! ~Runs around looking for AC adapter for Laptop~ WHEERE IS IT! LOL Awesome chapter... and that wuold be interesting... a mpreg with Mokuba, I don't think I have ever read one of those... anyway... LOVE the chapter and heads up Sleepless didn't load ...

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE SOON!

DarkAnubisAngel
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
youer story childer of the serpent was very good
dragonlady222 chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
Wow! That was great. Poor Seto is going to have to face the fact that either he accepts Bakura or loses Mokuba. I would prefer Prideshipping over Revolution.
thanx-for-da-energy chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
yay i liked this chapter! *claps hands together* i can't wait till the next chapter :D please update soon! XD
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
Oh what a good chapter. ~ I like Seto's reaction to seeing his brother and Bakura...though I don't know why. But it was very cool. XD I'm so glad you updated! I love this story 3
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Great chapter. Bakura has a new mate and I wonder what Seto is going to do about it.
dragonlady222 chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
Good chapter. I think that Bakura will cure him because he did trust him. At least, I hope so.
dragonlady222 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Good chapter. Mokuba seems mesmerised by Bakura and his snake.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Good chapter.
journey maker chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
How I love reading this story. I'm glad that Mokie's alright, now he's joined with Bakura and Ryou. Please update when you can..
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
Oh yay! Another chapter! ~ I LOVE how you're writing Bakura in this story: dark, mystersious, and quiet. I love him! I just wanna hug him to death...Anyway, I liked this chapter very much, I knew you weren't mean and wouldn't kill Mokuba. :D So...I'm kinda confused. ' Mokuba is Bakura's mate right...but as a childer of the serpent he's a mate to everyone or just to Bakura? Or am I just an idiot who doesn't get the common sense? Probably the latter. XD Anyway update ASAP! I'm really enjoying this story.

Oh yeah Defiant...its uhh on my to-do list. XD Well I still have carpal tunnel so I haven't gotten the chance to type (hehe but i still leave reviews) :) I had a doctor's appointment yesterday about my wrist and he said if my wrist was still hurting in two weeks they would have to perform a minor operation, and as sick as it sounds I'm kinda hoping my wrist continues hurting because after the operation I can never get carpal tunnel and if the pain goes away I can get it again. :(