Reviews for The Nature Of Things
Coollizard chapter 12 . 4/12
Excellent as always! This fic is easily one of my favorite Zoro/Sanji fics ever, and I am consistently impressed with how you two are able to hold and build tension so naturally, and flesh out even bit-characters into believable people. I can't wait for your next update! _
Sabre Dance chapter 12 . 4/11
HELL YEAH! SO pumped this got updated, love this story so much! I re-read the whole thing from the beginning because it had been a while and it was so fun! Just as good as I remembered it, if not better. It's awesome that you're still active! Keep up the good work!
villagernumber40 chapter 1 . 4/6
moar plz
Sea Wan River chapter 12 . 3/26
amazing chapter
ZosanlawTeeDee chapter 12 . 3/22
I read this chapter ages ago and have reread it multiple times since then. So happy that you continued the fic, you have no clue.

It didn't even feel like there was a hiatus, there is no change in pace or less significant attention to detail or anything like that. There is a flow from the previous chapter to this one and it doesn't feel like you changed the plot to just be done with it and I can't respect you enough for that.

Loving the tension brewing between Zoro and Sanji. Mutual pinning is the best. Not to forget your writing just makes it all better. The companions were charming and interesting, as always. And very supportive. Roe and Sky sound sweet and hot at the same time, like a chocolava cake!

Can't believe Zoro got drunk enough to run his mouth. its so sweet of him to take responsibility for Sanji exploring his sexuality.

The conversation between Sanji and Roe was probably my favourite. That and the angry sex. And the ending. And Zoro drunk talking... Basically the whole chapter.

Thank you so much for updating. Will wait patiently for the next chapter.

Till next time.
2Lazy2LogN chapter 1 . 3/18
I forgot how amazing this story was until I reread it again after I got notice of the update. Please,Please, Please don't ever leave this absolutely perfect story unfinished! It really deserves an ending and would be a huge shame if it stops here again...I'm dying to know what happens next , and would love to hear from both you lovely writers again eventually. I just really hope the next update won't come along years later when I've forgotten most of the plot again...but as long as this story is finished! I'll definitely be satisfied! Please take care, and hopefully I hear from you both again in the near future! ;-)
Panda.Blackwhite chapter 12 . 3/18
Oh my god! These twelve chapters are amazing and I really can't wait for the next! You guys are perfect writers! It has been so much fun reading it, I giggled and screamed a lot along the way. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful work!
soshan chapter 12 . 3/16
WOOOOOOOOOW, I wanted an update sooo badly! Thank you so much!
I loved the chapter. Are there going to be more?
villagernumber40 chapter 12 . 3/14
moot, notmute". "The point was moot" is the correct phrase.
Raiko chapter 12 . 3/14
Wow I love this story so much, I can't wait for the next chapter! You guys have got me obsessed haha
How happy am I to see this updated! I've gone through and read the whole thing again and have remembered just how much I love this one - I'm absolutely on the edge of my seat. Hope to read more soon! xo
krito1389 chapter 12 . 3/13
Awesome story. I kinda hate Zoro being with other people but because I hate when Zoro is not with Sanji instead. I am a bit possessive when it comes to my OTP, strangely I don't mind it when is Sanji with others as long as he ends with Zoro and the plus side of this is watching Zoro getting fucking jealous, nothing beats that.
So good, so good, so good.
I love the story, i love your writing. Your character portrayal is so great.
Seriously Zoro, you need to get your shit together. And, no you stupid shit head, you are not cursed. Just fucking stupid and oblivious.
Brilliant scene. Made me want to bang his head against a wall.
And also: Yep. You need to fight or fuck or I am going to go crazy.
The slow burn is killing me with this one, but only in the best kind of ways. Bravo!
Woohoo! A new chapter. *crying tears of joy.
No one disturb me for the next few hours.
niigiirii chapter 12 . 3/13
Omggggggg welcome baaaaaaack! You know we all missed you! This is wonderful.

Man, 8 years, 12 chapters... the ultimate zosan tension builder of all. And PROGRESS OF FEELINGS HAVE BEEN MADE!

Please don't make us wait anymore long spans of time between this chapter and whatever is to come! Oh man!