Reviews for The Nature Of Things
Saraphin30 chapter 1 . 10/25
There are so many stories that had been left unfinished and me unsatisfied but this one was perfect. The ended was beautiful and the intimate scenes were amazingly worded out. Thank you for finishing this tale.
Although it would be awesome to find out what world Sanji was in for those two years, it was perfect how you gave us enough of a glimpse into it for us to imagine what it could have been like.
Thank you.
Your timeline is a bit messed up, in a past chapter you had franky already have his design changes from after the two year separation. (the smaller hand coming from the bigger hand when he talked to zoro)
villagernumber40 chapter 1 . 9/29
I love this story. I feel that i understand, now, the direction you went and why. thank you for sharing ypur talent with us.
frozencharisma chapter 14 . 9/28
Congratulations - and thank you - for finishing this! This has been my favorite ZoSan story for as long as I can remember and I also remember when I had first read it all (I believe it had been 9 chapters at that time) I thought it was never going to be finished and I was so devastated.

Your and SinisterBug's writing is so flawless and enthralling, and I love the easy yet tense rapport you maintain between Zoro and Sanji. The way they joke with each other, the way they fight, everything is so real that I find myself being pulled right into the story every time I re-read it.

I also liked how you matched up the timeline with the canon story for the last two chapters - makes me wish that this was how it was really happening behind-the-scenes in the show.
lilcutieprincess chapter 14 . 9/24
It was a really good story and chapter! Loved it!
Ashlielle chapter 14 . 9/22
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IM DYING I LOVE THIS! :'D These two can be so sweet sometimes I stg, even in canon they get soft sometimes and it's so endearing I love it ahhhhhhhh~
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! :D I read most of it some time ago and got excited when I saw the new chapter update a few days ago ahhhhh so I finished the last bit I hadn't read of the last chapter (apparently I had stopped right before the Peak of Drama lol so I was like ;000 scandalous lol) and then read this and,,,, there's so much emotion,, I thought I was gonna cry lmao heLP MY POOR HEART
TYSM!
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 14 . 9/20
The amount of deliciousness in this story was an over dose to my love of this pair~ I almost thought I couldn't take it! Great work!
Tyigra chapter 14 . 9/20
You finished it! :D I remember absolutely adoring this story several years back, but since I have the memory of a goldfish I finally stopped reading the new chapters as they came out so that I could just read the whole thing all at once when it was done. I'm so glad to finally got to enjoy the rest of it. I found the setup delightfully kinky, and the ending was so tender! Thank you for the story!
oh god. already an update. my heart isn't ready. wahh, cannot wait to read it, but at the same time, i am sad that this will be the end.
Subaru's dreams chapter 1 . 9/20
Aaah noo! I wanted to read this so bad but it's over now and that is sad. I really really love that story! Such a great idea and soo well written. Thanks a lot you too! Maybe you will write some more for us in the future?Well done!
stream hesitates chapter 14 . 9/20
Too good! Too damn good! This was better than anything I could've possibly imagined. It started off sweet (soir talking about how much he cares for his nakama - arg!). Then it got sweeter - the boys finally talking it out (well kissing it out in the rain!). And then it got hit and personally and so beautiful, heartwarming! And it ended with more dose of sweetness that probably left me with cavities! But I thank you for them. This is one of the very best zosan fics out there, so well written, so emotional! Thank you!
That was really beautiful, you are amazing thank you for finishing this :)
That was such a beautiful ending!
Subaru's dreams chapter 1 . 8/31
What a great great wonderful chapter! Thanks for it! I was so happy to see that you write on and had to reread the fic for the third time. I love the idea sooo much and you always write them so well. I am just happy to read such an idea. And so much emotions again! sighs happily. The talk in the brothel was so lovely! And the end of the chapter a rea surprise! Hope the last chapter will come soon. Or maybe not? Then this wonderful story will end. :p
lilcutieprincess chapter 13 . 8/28
I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon! :D