Reviews for The Nature Of Things
Dora Charry chapter 14 . 6/11
Hello,
That was just a such amazing fanfiction. I was so glad I could read it till the end understunding maybe not a hundred pourcent but near of that. And in the same time I'm a little sad that when it's not in my native langage I can't be in the story as much I would be normally... I hope one day it will be the case and would come and read it again and have butterflies in my stomach.
The feelings where so strong and so well described and the story from the beginning to the end is just so fluid and everything seems going juste normally at it would do in real life for people discovering their feelings, body and even new aspect of their mind. Although I never went through it myself and I can't really jugde that xD!
That's the first time ever in my whole life of fanfiction reading (and that's a lot) that I love OC character so much ! Every one of them are just so great and human and just so lovable. My heart goes for Saul so much, but also for Sky and Roe and for all the girls at the beginning. Really, it's so hard sometimes to appreciate the treamtment girls/OC girls receive in Yaoi fiction, most of the time they are either boring or bitches and I hate that they've not (as dude have) a lot of different facet like a normal girls would. But in this one I was like the guys, kind of in love and turned on (metaphorically speaking) by their beauty and personnality and actions. Maybe a little bit too much into Sanji and Zoro but who wouldn't be seriously ?! x)
Thank you very much ! I've read other fanfiction of yours already and I loved them but as it is in english I'm often quite chicken at posting a review but this one I couldn't help myself in telling you how much I loved it and will read it again for sure !
I wish you a very great continuation !
meow3112 chapter 14 . 1/18
I'm so glad I got back to reading this story again and it's finally complete! I love it I love it I love it! Thank you for sharing your madness with your readers hehehe
jennifer.escamilla770 chapter 13 . 12/26/2017
is sanji bottom or top
Saraphin30 chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
There are so many stories that had been left unfinished and me unsatisfied but this one was perfect. The ended was beautiful and the intimate scenes were amazingly worded out. Thank you for finishing this tale.
Although it would be awesome to find out what world Sanji was in for those two years, it was perfect how you gave us enough of a glimpse into it for us to imagine what it could have been like.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2017
Your timeline is a bit messed up, in a past chapter you had franky already have his design changes from after the two year separation. (the smaller hand coming from the bigger hand when he talked to zoro)
villagernumber40 chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
I love this story. I feel that i understand, now, the direction you went and why. thank you for sharing ypur talent with us.
frozencharisma chapter 14 . 9/28/2017
Congratulations - and thank you - for finishing this! This has been my favorite ZoSan story for as long as I can remember and I also remember when I had first read it all (I believe it had been 9 chapters at that time) I thought it was never going to be finished and I was so devastated.

Your and SinisterBug's writing is so flawless and enthralling, and I love the easy yet tense rapport you maintain between Zoro and Sanji. The way they joke with each other, the way they fight, everything is so real that I find myself being pulled right into the story every time I re-read it.

I also liked how you matched up the timeline with the canon story for the last two chapters - makes me wish that this was how it was really happening behind-the-scenes in the show.
lilcutieprincess chapter 14 . 9/24/2017
It was a really good story and chapter! Loved it!
Ashlielle chapter 14 . 9/22/2017
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IM DYING I LOVE THIS! :'D These two can be so sweet sometimes I stg, even in canon they get soft sometimes and it's so endearing I love it ahhhhhhhh~
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! :D I read most of it some time ago and got excited when I saw the new chapter update a few days ago ahhhhh so I finished the last bit I hadn't read of the last chapter (apparently I had stopped right before the Peak of Drama lol so I was like ;000 scandalous lol) and then read this and,,,, there's so much emotion,, I thought I was gonna cry lmao heLP MY POOR HEART
TYSM!
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 14 . 9/20/2017
The amount of deliciousness in this story was an over dose to my love of this pair~ I almost thought I couldn't take it! Great work!
Tyigra chapter 14 . 9/20/2017
You finished it! :D I remember absolutely adoring this story several years back, but since I have the memory of a goldfish I finally stopped reading the new chapters as they came out so that I could just read the whole thing all at once when it was done. I'm so glad to finally got to enjoy the rest of it. I found the setup delightfully kinky, and the ending was so tender! Thank you for the story!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/20/2017
oh god. already an update. my heart isn't ready. wahh, cannot wait to read it, but at the same time, i am sad that this will be the end.
Subaru's dreams chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
Aaah noo! I wanted to read this so bad but it's over now and that is sad. I really really love that story! Such a great idea and soo well written. Thanks a lot you too! Maybe you will write some more for us in the future?Well done!
stream hesitates chapter 14 . 9/20/2017
Too good! Too damn good! This was better than anything I could've possibly imagined. It started off sweet (soir talking about how much he cares for his nakama - arg!). Then it got sweeter - the boys finally talking it out (well kissing it out in the rain!). And then it got hit and personally and so beautiful, heartwarming! And it ended with more dose of sweetness that probably left me with cavities! But I thank you for them. This is one of the very best zosan fics out there, so well written, so emotional! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
That was really beautiful, you are amazing thank you for finishing this :)