Reviews for The Nature Of Things
I loved this ️️️ I will always reread this story
(Oops, have to continue here!)

... though reading the story to this point was great pleasure even if it is unfinished. Superhot and oddly sweet in a raw, kind of painful way. Instant favourite. *fans self* Sanji and Zoro are both adorable lovelorn cuties AND dirty and horny young men in just right amounts.

So thank you for writing and sharing.
Oh my god, this just totally blew my mind! Hopefully this piece of gold will continue some day, though read
SoulKagome chapter 11 . 2/23
I feel soooo sad about this story having no ending. The story itself was made us want more and more about the perfect final. It's reaaaally good writing (Like everything StarBlack wrote). Miss your wonderful stories.
nikita2468 chapter 11 . 2/8
AHHHHHHHhhhhhhh... I really want this to continue. Even if it's just one chapter I really want to know how it ends.
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 10 . 1/17
im sure it really will backfire XD
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 6 . 1/17
omg creating Christian was such a good idea its killing me lol I love his character too bad, and he could really be Sanji's twin only they both have a dark side and there is no shy twin XD bravo!
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 5 . 1/17
omfg XD Sanji's rant made me loose my shit yo! I almost woke the house from laughing so hard at such an hour! I couldn't even hold it after I read Zoro's indecision on his emotions lol I don't know about him but I laughed and cried at the same time with a little scream in between X'D
That was gold! Especially since its really a challenge to get me to laugh that hard from a story lol
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 2 . 1/16
that was insanely hot 0_0 I bow to all three of you awesome creators for brewing such a story *staring at you three with love-love eyes*
PepperSimulation chapter 11 . 1/7
Your writing is absolutely beautiful, and I mean that. It's not just the plot or the characterizations, it's the flow, and the little details, and the seamless, believable transitions. And you've taken the plot to a place where I honestly don't know what's coming next, or how you can resolve what just happened. I also adore the tone of your characters' inner voices; they just fit so well and drew me in so easily.
I'm not at all familiar with ff.n's layout, so I started reading this thinking it was complete. I got so wrapped up in the story and was devastated when I finished this chapter. But I notice that you've got a note from November on your profile saying you'd like to finish this up before you retire from fanfiction. So... can I just express my utter enthusiasm for this possibility?
krito1389 chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
Noooooo! I need more, please update soon.
This cant end here...I need these idiots to be together. please
zosanlaw chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
Is there any chance of you continuing this?
Sure hope you do. It is so... perfect.
EIRI-CHICK chapter 11 . 11/2/2015
D:

NO WAY! This story was never finished?! But its so excellent!

WHAT HAPPENED?! Did Sanji and Zoro end up fighting, drinking or what?

This is SO cruel!
Tojoro chapter 11 . 9/25/2015
This is a fabulous story! Even though it hasn't been updated for several years, it's still great nontheless! I hope you update this in the future!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/12/2015
You have no idea how long it took to find this fic again after reading it years ago. Honestly I don't even ship zosan anymore but I still love this fic regardless good job on that