Reviews for Table Manners
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
great story, and I love the profile pic
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I couldn't stop the smile on my face since I started reading this one-shot. Edward's a lot more sly here now that they're married and their worries are behind them. That last part was hilarious!
Molly Rob chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
It is really funny! Especially the last part. Jasper and Emmet just sounded so innocent and that they know nothing about why Bella's clothes are all teared up, and the irony is that they had been teasing her for that the day before... :P
Elizabeth.June chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I loved it! It fit perfectly, like it was a part of the original story.
Eliptical chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Ahahhaha I loved it! you're an awesome writer, and this story is original and entertaining. great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Love the last little scene!
Tracy F chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Very good. Well written, eloquent, funny and in keeping with the characters natures. 5 stars
euphoricxdreamer chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Lol.. The end part was funny...
kalfire12 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
i really enjoued this one! it was funny!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
A great story. Very well written.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I love this little peek into the Cullen's happy life. Funny!
IcyFirey07 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I just had a field day laughing at the end of this scene! it was so funny. I'm surprised that they didn't suspect anything, but then again it would have made it more awkward on Bella. Reading these pieces that are set during/after Breaking Dawn is making me want to pick up the book again and read it for the trillionth time hahah. Good writing! :)
laurafc1107 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Loved this one-shot! I agree with you, I like to read stories that take place after Breaking Dawn and see all the family enjoying happy times... Thank you for writing them!
MotherAtHeart chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
yep, definitely made me smile. looking forward to reading more of your work
LilyannaJosephine chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Yes this story made me laugh many times!