Reviews for Chibi Half Vampire, Kanon
sarah.mccaslin.90 chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
will u finish the story
ragirl243 chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
Continue continue continue! This is awsome! Show me more!
Anime Chick344034 chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
Please update. I was so unsatisfied and sad about the ending...They erased her memories just to keep her happy. I know they were thinking of her but she should have a say in it too. Soooo please make more because this is really good. But I wonder if Kanon will be able to have kids because I thought half-breeds weren't able to
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Well done. The characters are very well done. Just keep writing with this quality and you will do great.
Osuahiru-sama chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
Interesting story. I'd really like to see it finished, however it looks swine flu got the poor guy.

I really hope the author proves my speculation incorrect and decides to update again, though.

C'mon prove me wrong and update again!
Lucky OCB chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I'm loving it already! And I must say, for a second language, you're very good at english!

- Olivia
purescandalous chapter 15 . 7/23/2010
Dangit! A Cliffy, whyyy? I wanted to read about "the last piece to Kanon's happiness" lol. yay
purescandalous chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
Kya! I can't wait for the guy to show up!
Talune Silius chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Amazing story. Deffinetly worth reading. Keep it up.
QueenofAlices chapter 14 . 12/28/2009
... WHAT! you think this is bad!

It's really good A
QueenofAlices chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
really really really good! Just small mistakes here and there. Then engilsh is not your first langauge so your acually dooing really good!

Thanks a bunch for writing this in english, because there not alot of good Karin storys out there.

Alicia Chan
Astroro chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I love it, at the end of the manga I cried... I didn't really want it to end but I'm also happy it did... I don't have enough room in my bookcase for anymore volumes. And again I love your story.
Ruto Kuntai chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
Great work Scarletone, I am glad you went with what you wanted with this story. Although the reviewer's thoughts do matter, the writer should always have the final say.

As for this chapter, so far so good. I am interested on how this story progresses, but based on the last few chapters, I can tell you have talent for writing.

Great work and Happy Thanksgiving.

Ruto Kuntai
Angelsrm chapter 15 . 11/22/2009
Wow, is the transfer student going to do the same to kanon as the transfer student from Karins time did to karin?
Ruto Kuntai chapter 14 . 11/16/2009
Since I've really enjoyed this story and think you are quite talented, I think you should go with plan A.

However, starting from scratch should only be done if you want to do that way. But as a reader/reviewer, I think plan A better. Either way, I am sure what ever you write will be enjoyable.

I really like your interesting way of writing detail and description.

Ultimately however, this is YOUR call. Let no one tell you otherwise, because in all reality, you are the one writing the story.

Your a great writer though, so best of luck no matter what.

Good luck,