Reviews for The Sport of Hostage Keeping
Wildwulf chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I really liked this short story, especially in how you described the whole comical situation with Seppukumaru not being able to put up with Ebisumaru's questions and his disgust of his healthy food, very creatively thought out.

Plus, I liked how Wise Man's plan was basically just catapulting Goemon and co. into space all tied up and the rest just figuring out for themselves from then on. I gotta say you do know how to write out comedy well.
Seppukumaru chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Well, I'm not sure what I can say here that I haven't already said on DA (and seriously, what was longer- the comment, or the story? XD).

However, I do see this as another opportunity to thank you, because I really loved this and really appreciate that you took the time to write it for me.

I have to say, you did really well coming up with the story, and you are way too critical of yourself. It's putting some crazy ideas in my head about fanart, which brings up the question: I don't know if I will or not, but if I drew something from one of your stories, would that be okay with you? I'd give credit where it's due, of course.

You know, I think this is the first time I've written a review on ...