Reviews for Devil May Cry OOC
Catsareevil chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
I know I'm four years late to the party but do you think you will ever be getting back to this hilarious, yet sadly still relevant to DMC Fanfiction, story?
meow chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
I'll wait, take your time!...but not really...UPDATE!
Clairavance chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
What? I like the humour - and the blood and gore! What would DMC be without a good fight? It'd be shit, that's what. YAY for the brothers fighting side by side - this is awesome!

I love how you write yourself into the story. It reminds me of the bits of madness I come up with when I'm brainstorming with the characters I'm writing.

O.o I've started a fic where the twins have a younger sister. Not because I crave a female protagonist, she's more for my use to bring the brothers together. Less the fluff. I don't like fluff. Shoot. Now I'm worried. I really hope my OC doesn't fall under the same category as most 'long lost sisters'. Because she's not a long lost sister, for one, and she's not a devil hunter either. Eish. Anyway.

I am in total awe with this fic. I was laughing throughout - good job :)
Clairavance chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Allocated cells for Dante's hundreds of sisters...Sparda really did get busy, didn't he? ;) Heh, can't beat the stamina of a demon, heh heh heh...

Ha! Twincest - VERGIL? Really? Hit him, Dante, hit him!

Dante did nothing but roll over - lol!

I like Dante tuning Lady to take a hike :)

...HAHAHAHA! Vergil how did you get out of the cellar? HAHAHAHAHA!
Clairavance chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
I dont even like the taste of squirrels? That has to be the funniest thing he's ever said! One o clock in the afternoon...haha, this just gets better and better...

Island again. Is Fortuna an island? Where do they say it's an island?

Hah. I like the bottle bouncing off Nero's head, hahaha!

Wait? Out of character? Maybe for Dante... but I have my doubts about Nero,lol.

ARG. T-rated? Run, Dante, RUN!
Clairavance chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Ha ha! I like the intro 'I'm alive!' (ROFL)

Ack. Those beasties are scary. Especially the braces. *runs away* lol
Demerah chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
Agni-Rudra-on a table. OMG! Lol that HAS to be the sickest idea ever! Btw. Don't you think almost 4 months is long enough for a cliffy?
Demerah chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
lol, omg. Sibling hell. XD You know you actually make the bad fanfic stuff good teehee. On to the next.
Demerah chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Squirrels? Gahahahahaha! Nero bashing? Wooho the wittle crybaby deserves it. And death to slash! *runs of to read next chapter*
Demerah chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Ahaha you're so evil! This IS gonna be fun. May I eat cookies while I read, or do you think it's too dangerous?
Shadow'sIllusionist chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
Great story so far. I'm really enjoying it. I especially liked the fight scene in this chapter. It was well coordinated and full of humour, even the gory descriptions ended in more fun. I'd love to see the next chapter.
Lady of Insainity chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
Great chapter! It's the funniest out of all of them so far!
kyanrato chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
Wow, THIS is probably the most hilarious fanfic I've read so far. Keep up the writing! :D
lunartick chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Hey, this story is absolutely awesome! I didn't think you were gg too fast or anything, because I felt the whole purpose of this story is just throwing in all those marvellous fanfiction world cliches and norms. So, the plot and drama was quite secondary for me. Seriously, lines like "cliff-hanger" or Dante's world going to become "T-rated" were just SO funny and awesome!

The idea of breaking the fourth wall can be found in other fics,but they are often not handled very well. I think this is one of the better fics that deal with this concept. Please do update soon! I'm looking forward to it!
Joe chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
I've only just realised how impossibly ignorant I've been by not reviewing this chapter before now. Sorry, bud.

Anyways, you know what I think, excellent idea and brilliant general banter and dialogue - fuking loved the whole "Knock knock" - "no."

One thing though; I'd be very careful about the whole self-insert thingie. It's very easy to do too often, and people deifnitely will get annoyed, not most, but the ones who don't regularly read our stuff and think you're being a bit too indulgent. There aren't too many people like that in the DMC section, but just be careful. The joke will lose effect after a while, and I know where you're planning on going with this.

Besides that, you know I frickin love this fic. I think that you should go ahead and update when you feel like it, and do the collab with the Tyrant Hamster for a later chapter to free yourself time-wise.

Ciao.