Reviews for Brothers
writeeofpassage chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
That was fantastic. I miss their brotherly bond..I mean, it's still there...but its different.
OcherMe chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Awe...this was wonderful. Lately it is so rare to see (or read) the brothers connecting, they always seem to be at odds with eachother. Which I know is the point of this season, and I really do like the new angle and tension its putting on whats going on in the show, but sometimes I miss them sticking together and backing eachother up without fighting. I liked this very much. Plus it had Cas in it, which is always a major plus :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Nice. Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
B-R-O-T-H-E-R-S Winchester

Says it all, doesn't it?

Love, Robin
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Nice, I like it alot, that the brothers are there for each other no matter what. I keep wondering if we will see more of this sort of thing in the near future...
annie200 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I loved this: the Winchester brotherly bond outstrips the angels.

And this line made me chuckle out loud!

“Like a mother protecting her child.”

“Yeah, I wanna be there when you tell Dean that.” Sam said. Castiel looked puzzled.

Great stuff!
jade02 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Thank you for this.

I have really missed the brothers - as I know most of fandom has. Not only have I missed their interaction, I've missed other characters noticing it. The idea that the bond between Sam & Dean is stronger even than the angels power is beautiful.

Dean warning Castiel away is something I've wanted to see too. I guess I just haven't gotten enough protective!Dean this season and I miss him. A lot.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3