Reviews for Contrary Evidence
Jazzola chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I really, really like it! Great work, and a nice little storyline. Thanks for this :D

Jazzola :)
Bloodheart06 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Please do another : D
NelleEsor chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Very well written, really enjoyed it.

-Nell
stanleywalkersbitch chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
fab story. I simply loved ep 6 or series one, Gene rescuing Alex all manly and heroic. so glad you wrote this. wonderful.
Foxylouu chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Wow, this was really great ! I love it.

That's too bad he went away ( But the last line was just brilliant ! )
leakybiro chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Ooh this was good! Me thinks this isn't over! (Well I know actually as I've read the next one so best go review that one too!)
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Loved it. Very in character. The last line was great, well done!
theimprobableone chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This is really really good! brillaint infact, I like how Gene tried just to get back to the job even though he wants her, 'tis very good

Bolly

xxJMxx
ZHlln chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Very Nice. I like angst one-shots about Alex for some reason and this one was very well written.
CrazyMaryT chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Loved it! Absolutely brilliant.
FirstDraft chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Ah very good - nicely paced and the feelings come off the page very well indeed - steam off, even.

Look forward to reading more from you (maybe a sequel ;-).
Gem6 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Oh wow, thats brilliant Cat!

Love it! Looking forward to whats next!

Gem x
louella chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I love this, love how the present tense enhances that sense of immediacey, how Alex's breakdown isn't the only catalyst for the kiss, how Gene continues to do the right thing even in the face of huge provocation. I really want more, and I want it soon please.
Crowded Angels chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Very very nice. I like the pace of it all and how it is Gene that pulls away, as much as he obviously wants it to happen.

Becs x
minininja14 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
kool...are you doin more..i thought it was sick! nice, keep it up and that. lol