Reviews for Forgotten
eneresy chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
A-Aaaw-that was, really sweet!
somehow reading it makes me feel warm on the inside-holy crap, was that a flowery background behind me?! /shoo-ing the background/
I can somewhat relate to Souji, ah, that feeling when you're suddenly alone and just ponders, where does everyone go? Am I invisible now? While your assumptions go wild and everything is going downhill really fast. It was a scary feeling. Really. /laughs/

The story was.. refreshing?
I liked how it turned out but then again it might be because of my OTP bias too /shot
Thanks for the story!
-en
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oh wow. I only just got done with a Persona 4 LP yesterday, but I'd already made myself an acute SoujixNaoto shipper, and this is precisely the fic I hadn't realised I wanted. Naoto would TOTALLY do that brisk, practical caring. So pretty... and it reflects the despair of that lonely December so well.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
awwww that was really cute! It was really sweet of naoto to take care of souji.
Galerians chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Amazingly, nastily, and touchingly awesome! I've always yearn for sounao, and your fics just hit the spot! I also like how you showed Souji frail side, it proves even a great man such as him, need other people. Well done!
MaikuFreakingKamiyama chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
*claps a few times* Amazing. Once again, you've forced me so deep into the story that i feel like im right there. So much detail forced into every sentence, and the almost complete lack of actual dialog, it forces one to see completely beyond the text and become a part of the story fully and wholly themselves. Once again, you've amazed me with the depth (Be it intentional or not) of your writing, and have made me seriously consider dusting off my keyboard and go back to writing my own stories.

~Kamina aka Maiku Kamiyama~
MichiShirogane chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Yay~ good story! I can make the Ilustration the story into manga... If you want \/
Azurerin chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Cool! At last you updated! This is cool as always and I really looked up to your stories... I like the way they understand each other very well in this story! Hope you can finish your 100 theme challenge!
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Great characterization/conflict, warm and fluffy, the usual.

I'm really, really not complaining about that. Highly enjoyable and the thought of Naoto finally snapping and relieving her worries by breaking into Souji's house and forcing him to be healthy is hilarious/sweet.
Resha04 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
So sweet!

So beautiful!

I love this!

Even though I'm not a fan of Souji-Naoto pairing,but this is awesome!
Aj Alpha chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
another great story...simply awesome
Sybil Corvax chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
aw!
Ying Fa Xang chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I'm really getting hooked on your Naoji stories! This one was subtle, yet sweet. Wonderfully done!
GodsmackedHalfbreed chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Yay! You made a new story! Your stories never seem to get old. As always, I loved this one. The only thing besides that that I have to say is that I think you made a mistake on the title. I Its listed as" frogotten" when I think you meant "forgotten". Anyway, it's just a small spelling error that is usually easily overlooked. I hope we see this 100 themes story thing reach all the way to 100! Please update soon!
FlameOut chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I didn't think the title have anything to do with frogs, but I know it was a typo from the start. Typo-title aside, I love how there is no actual conversation in this story yet it was all very enjoyable to read. Keep up the good work. ) It's worth waiting for more. ;)
BonusParts chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
This was very cute, but I think the title should be "Forgotten." When I first read the title, I thought it might have something to do with a frog. :)