Reviews for Beneath the Buckled Walkway
Jynx0854 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Well I'm just going to say it. You have to write more on all the one's I read so far:))
Number1GHfan chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
OK I love it! I hope u continue this one...I would love to see where it goes D

it's really good!
Kellie2n2 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This has me hooked! I can't wait to read more! Thanks for sharing!
EpsiLone chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Alright, I really like this story! First of all I think the first person is great as we will see the story in Elizabeth's eyes which I'm kind of excited about. I love liason AU especially when they cleverly maintain the essence of their character. The whole set up is great too, her working for the police and Jason the new hot shot detective. And they already hate each other! I love it! I haven't read the other stories yet but I have a feeling I could definitely vote for this one. Thanks!
pinklady34 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
i have to say that i do like how this story is going. it is going to be very interesting to see how these two will work together or rather not work together. detective morgan will meet his match with little liz...lol!
Pamela Hedstrom chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
well it has two good things going for it immediately-Jason isn't in the mob and Lucky won't be around to give them a hard time, at least not in person.

I like it a lot I always thought she should have stayed in art in some form.

great story so far
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I loved the tone of this. The Liz narration is great. I myself sometimes struggle when writing first person, this was very good. I felt startled by Jason's abrasive abruptness though, I was like woah! But I imagine that is where your going with this. If you continue writing it I will for continue reading it. :)
leasmom chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Go for a continuation. I want Liz to slove the crime and stick it to Jason and then she can fall in love when its done.
pwrmom2 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Great start. I love this already. Can't wait for the next chapter!
toxflo chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
well I can't imagine someone not liking this story...I has peaked my interest..It is different from the typical Liason writes, but that's what makes a good writer, to be able to write them in a completely different setting, with completely different personalities, yet keep the essence that makes us love Liason. AU/AR and period pieces are my favs.I know I'll love reading this one.I love it so far... thanks flo
alikat224 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Wow, I really like that one. It has so much potential and the fact that it is placed some time back in history makes it even better for me.

However...yo mentioned the possibility of some of the first 10 one shots making this list...well...I liked the period piece from that 10 one shots where (correct me if I'm wrong) but Atlanta was burning and the Civil war was waging on...Southern Belle Elizabeth Webber had been a bad girl and not done what she was told and her family left her behnd in their haste to escape a burning Atlanta that was being taken by the north...and lo and behold...there was a Union Soldier in need of help...Jason Morgan (or Q...dont' remember)

Am I right? Do I need to go back and read? I know I wanted whatever one of the ten were a period piece. (Not that I'm complaining about Safe...No More mind you)

I like this one second of all though. This one...the old time feel of the detectives...the speak easy's the girls with the tight skirts, the red lips and the cigarette that every man hopes one day will turn into his mother. The hat's the clothes the Tommy Guns.

Great job...as usual
babeboo1968 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
This IS different writing from your other fics. I like it a lot. I will definelty be voting for this fic to continue.