Reviews for George & Annie: an Unofficial Biography
Toreh chapter 62 . 10/4
Sobbed my way through the last 5 chapters. I know you wrote this a long time ago, but well done. This was absolutely lovely.
jessiek23 chapter 62 . 9/6
I've been reading this the last couple of days, and I've unfortunately reached the end. This story was amazing. I think you did a wonderful job of bringing all the characters to life!
nerdylittlesecret chapter 60 . 8/20
I'm not sure I've ever cried so hard. That was absolutely breathtaking. Thank you so much for the pleasure of reading the most beautiful, realistic, stunningly sweet story on fanfiction. Or anywhere.
Pineapple3000 chapter 62 . 6/23
Wow. I think you've managed to compose a story to which every single positive adjective applies. I can't thank you enough for sharing this wonder with us.

Please keep writing wonderful stories; it's your calling.
Pineapple3000 chapter 46 . 6/22
I just got the reason why Annie got a St-George Tattoo. Wow I'm slow.
DougieWebster chapter 62 . 4/13
What happened to Ben?!
sango441 chapter 62 . 10/5/2015
This was absolutely AMAZING! You get pulled in right away, and you stay hooked till the last sentence. My heart broke when it ended but it's a great bittersweet feeling.

The story had an amazing ease to it, it seemed effortless. This is one of the best fan fics I've ever read. I'm TOTALLY going to follow you know and read anything you write. If you EVER publish let me know cause I'll be the first in line to buy your book!

Keep on writing and NEVER let anyone tell you can't do this. Cause you definitely can.
FlowerChild23 chapter 62 . 9/27/2015
Holy cow! This story is amazing took me 3 days to read it all. Amazing work! U should be very proud of your self. I'm a college student and ur story is better work than my friends writing and he's a senior!
Id65 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Mind. Blown. I found this story AGES ago, and I never could find it again and BAM there it is. It's been way over a year even!
sheetal11pisces chapter 62 . 11/8/2014
OMG shosier PM! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR WRITING! If I could erase my memory and re-read this a hundred times, I would! I've laughed out loud, cheered, smiled and cried throughout the book.. Honesty! I wish I could meet you in person or have a chat or at least follow you on Facebook! PLEASE REPLY TO MY COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW! I would love to know more about you and favourite you on all social media sites! PLEASE REPLY
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Best fan fiction ever written, I accept it as cannon.
xSiriusly Insanex chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I read this on my phone a few months ago, and I cried when it ended. Only two fanfictions have ever made me cry.

Your writing is beautiful - you are one of the best author's on here. Annie is a relatable character (and we share a name, which is a bonus) and you portray her emotions really well.
Chocolate Balls chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Gary is gary because he looks like a bullfrog.

IT HAS MOVED!.. sorry another fridge magnet
Special Agent Author chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I binge-read this entire story in a day, and I most certainly do NOT regret it. Marvelous writing, brilliant character development, no OOC-ness, action-packed, and altogether a delight to read. It is easily the best George/OC fanfic I've ever read. To top it off, there's a genealogy at the end that rivals Rowling's own.
Annie is a fabulous OC who was completely and utterly believable, as if she had belonged in canon from the beginning. I admit, I had my skepticisms when the violet eyes and parental issues came to play, seeing as those are both common Mary-Sue traits. But no, Annie was not a Mary-Sue, and was, in fact, a well-written and deeply thought over character.
Excellent job. Thank you for such a magnificent story.
bellatrixD chapter 62 . 8/3/2014
Oh my god.
If o could favourite this story a million times over it wouldn't be enough. Nowhere near enough. By far the most emotional fanfiction I've ever read. I'm in tears as I'm writing this and I can't stop. It's perfect. Even that's putting it lightly. I just don't have enough to say. It's brilliant, fantastic, bloody amazing, spectacular. Nothing comes close. This is probably the best fanfiction I've ever read.
I love how you included everything, from their childhood to their dying moments and then even more to their descendants' reactions.

I honestly can't thank you enough for writing this. I'm actually stunned it isn't favourited by every single fanfiction user. It should be. It should be immortalised.