Reviews for George & Annie: an Unofficial Biography
AnkaaBlack chapter 62 . 4/9
I don't think you'll read my review after all this time, but I couldn't leave without saying thank you.
This was astonishing. Had I been a bit more daring, I would've called it a masterpiece.
But I'm just a plain fanfiction lover, so I'll say instead: this was, by far, the best fanfiction I've EVER read.
I don't mince my words, and you can trust me when I say that I've read many good things, in spite of my reasonably young age.
But this was the most wonderful fanfiction I have ever read. You managed to put every aspect of what a happy, truly blessed life should be, into that story. Every part of it was a wonder for its accurateness: I remember truly FEELING things I had forgotten, things I felt when I used to play as a child, I remembered craving for adventure, just like Annie did... And then, when Annie became a teenager, I felt her longing for George as intensely as if I had been waiting for him for ages. And then... Annie became an adult, and even though I haven't had the opportunity to discover that aspect of my life yet, I'm sure that you've pictured that bit quite well in your story too.
Anyway, when Annie and George died, I thought I was about to cry. I have spent three months with them, slowly reading their story, and I think I can be proud to say that they're a tiny part of me now.

I know this sounds a bit silly, but I can't control my enthusiasm. You really did something wonderful with that story. Thank you so much again for making my days a bit brighter.

Ankaa
AllISeeAreStars chapter 39 . 2/27
I absolutely love it, but I feel like you're just trying to drag it out now.
Guest chapter 62 . 12/25/2016
I really loved reading about Annie, and the way you weaved her story into the HP world, great to see such a brilliant muggle!
Mayrix chapter 62 . 12/18/2016
I have never cried and laughed harder than while reading this story. Thank you for this masterpiece.
LuCkY-StAr69 chapter 62 . 11/26/2016
I don't think I had a dry eye for half this story, whether it was out of sorrow or grief or inexplicable joy, those tears just kept coming back.

Wonderful story truely lovely, heartachely so.

Especially loved their younger years, it did get harder to read as they got older and that last main chapter I could not stop sobbing, I know they're only fictional characters but boy did they get their hooks in deep.

It's been roller coaster. Thank you very much for the ride.
Toreh chapter 62 . 10/4/2016
Sobbed my way through the last 5 chapters. I know you wrote this a long time ago, but well done. This was absolutely lovely.
jessiek23 chapter 62 . 9/6/2016
I've been reading this the last couple of days, and I've unfortunately reached the end. This story was amazing. I think you did a wonderful job of bringing all the characters to life!
nerdylittlesecret chapter 60 . 8/20/2016
I'm not sure I've ever cried so hard. That was absolutely breathtaking. Thank you so much for the pleasure of reading the most beautiful, realistic, stunningly sweet story on fanfiction. Or anywhere.
Bravo!
Pineapple3000 chapter 62 . 6/23/2016
Wow. I think you've managed to compose a story to which every single positive adjective applies. I can't thank you enough for sharing this wonder with us.

Please keep writing wonderful stories; it's your calling.
Pineapple3000 chapter 46 . 6/22/2016
I just got the reason why Annie got a St-George Tattoo. Wow I'm slow.
DougieWebster chapter 62 . 4/13/2016
What happened to Ben?!
sango441 chapter 62 . 10/5/2015
This was absolutely AMAZING! You get pulled in right away, and you stay hooked till the last sentence. My heart broke when it ended but it's a great bittersweet feeling.

The story had an amazing ease to it, it seemed effortless. This is one of the best fan fics I've ever read. I'm TOTALLY going to follow you know and read anything you write. If you EVER publish let me know cause I'll be the first in line to buy your book!

Keep on writing and NEVER let anyone tell you can't do this. Cause you definitely can.
FlowerChild23 chapter 62 . 9/27/2015
Holy cow! This story is amazing took me 3 days to read it all. Amazing work! U should be very proud of your self. I'm a college student and ur story is better work than my friends writing and he's a senior!
Id65 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Mind. Blown. I found this story AGES ago, and I never could find it again and BAM there it is. It's been way over a year even!
sheetal11pisces chapter 62 . 11/8/2014
OMG shosier PM! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR WRITING! If I could erase my memory and re-read this a hundred times, I would! I've laughed out loud, cheered, smiled and cried throughout the book.. Honesty! I wish I could meet you in person or have a chat or at least follow you on Facebook! PLEASE REPLY TO MY COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW! I would love to know more about you and favourite you on all social media sites! PLEASE REPLY