Reviews for George & Annie: an Unofficial Biography
Id65 chapter 1 . 2/1
Mind. Blown. I found this story AGES ago, and I never could find it again and BAM there it is. It's been way over a year even!
sheetal11pisces chapter 62 . 11/8/2014
OMG shosier PM! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR WRITING! If I could erase my memory and re-read this a hundred times, I would! I've laughed out loud, cheered, smiled and cried throughout the book.. Honesty! I wish I could meet you in person or have a chat or at least follow you on Facebook! PLEASE REPLY TO MY COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW! I would love to know more about you and favourite you on all social media sites! PLEASE REPLY
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Best fan fiction ever written, I accept it as cannon.
xSiriusly Insanex chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I read this on my phone a few months ago, and I cried when it ended. Only two fanfictions have ever made me cry.

Your writing is beautiful - you are one of the best author's on here. Annie is a relatable character (and we share a name, which is a bonus) and you portray her emotions really well.
Chocolate Balls chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Gary is gary because he looks like a bullfrog.

FAT SLUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... Sorry my fridge magnet fell on the s key.

UNISEX REX

IT HAS MOVED!.. sorry another fridge magnet
Special Agent Author chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I binge-read this entire story in a day, and I most certainly do NOT regret it. Marvelous writing, brilliant character development, no OOC-ness, action-packed, and altogether a delight to read. It is easily the best George/OC fanfic I've ever read. To top it off, there's a genealogy at the end that rivals Rowling's own.
Annie is a fabulous OC who was completely and utterly believable, as if she had belonged in canon from the beginning. I admit, I had my skepticisms when the violet eyes and parental issues came to play, seeing as those are both common Mary-Sue traits. But no, Annie was not a Mary-Sue, and was, in fact, a well-written and deeply thought over character.
Excellent job. Thank you for such a magnificent story.
-SAA
bellatrixD chapter 62 . 8/3/2014
Oh my god.
If o could favourite this story a million times over it wouldn't be enough. Nowhere near enough. By far the most emotional fanfiction I've ever read. I'm in tears as I'm writing this and I can't stop. It's perfect. Even that's putting it lightly. I just don't have enough to say. It's brilliant, fantastic, bloody amazing, spectacular. Nothing comes close. This is probably the best fanfiction I've ever read.
I love how you included everything, from their childhood to their dying moments and then even more to their descendants' reactions.

I honestly can't thank you enough for writing this. I'm actually stunned it isn't favourited by every single fanfiction user. It should be. It should be immortalised.
X
Guest chapter 61 . 7/6/2014
Love this story. Reading thru my second time and saw that you said ninety three instead of 83. If they had been married for 93 then they married at 7!

But I love this story so much and it never fails to make me feel good when reading it.
Lucifer-andthe-SkyofDemons chapter 61 . 5/12/2014
This story has to be the best I have read, and that's saying something. You have written such an amazing story and I love how you developed it and made the entire family. I'm beyond words and i can't express how truly great this work is. You're a fantastic writer.
Bananas252 chapter 62 . 3/27/2014
I just want to say that this is one of the best fan fictions that I have ever read. I literally cried when Annie and George died. I started your story yesterday afternoon and just finished it. I could not put it down! Thank you for writing this and have a wonderful night!
Alter chapter 62 . 1/14/2014
Wow! I read the charlie story first and I liked it but this piece of fanfiction, wow! I love how it is a complete and wonderfull story!
MewChiiLi chapter 62 . 12/14/2013
I have no words to describe this story at the moment. I cried. Several times. The depth that you've given to your characters is astonishing. When I first clicked on this story, I expected a detailed account on childhood friends growing to love each other. You didn't just stop it there. You went passed it. You kept everything cannon as well (minus Rowling's headcanon (therefore canon?) of George and Angelina.) I was going through a pretty rough patch and just like a good book, the story of George and Annie gt me through it. You have surpassed all my expectations. This story was absolutely beautiful. I have never read a fanfic this amazing and I think I may never will. I applaud you, madam and I shall support your writings further.
LooneyLockhart chapter 62 . 11/16/2013
very great story! I cried quite a few times. You have a fantastic talent for writing!
Nephthyz chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Gosh, i really love this story so much. I re-read this one so many times! The final chapter made me cry
emilyyrookss chapter 62 . 9/27/2013
Absolutely perfect.
I have truly never read anything like this, and it is wonderful.
Never have I read such great character development and the fact that you've made each character unique in its own way is amazing.
There's so much more I could say about this, but one does not have enough time nor the energy to type it all.
A