Reviews for What If?
flamethrower100 chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
Jesus christ. LOL. Phil, with Amy in his arms and a bottle of vod in the other...

Oh dear, Dani killed Archie. This such a great story. Please update soon. That was great.
Adia Rose chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
Oh my god!

That I was NOT expecting!

God...will Ronnie forgive Dan for killing Archie? Will Danielle be able to live with herself as a murderer?

Oh this is becoming very very scary for them both!

Brilliant and well written story though. Sorry I haven't reviewed much! I'm useless! It is really brilliant though!
McIzzieFan chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
Wow! Lots of evil Archie, perfect and manipulative. But Danielle! That really was shocking. Fantastic.
Dodger5339 chapter 15 . 5/9/2009
Come on baby girl, time to put some hurt onto that old scumbag.
AnnaM87 chapter 15 . 5/8/2009
Oh cant wait for Danielle to let rip!

Argh i really hate Archie!

More soon please x
Kirky123 chapter 15 . 5/8/2009
great chapter really looking forward to reading more again soon please pms :)
McIzzieFan chapter 15 . 5/7/2009
Excellent, I just love how on edge Archie is, it makes him really interesting to read and makes him even more dangerous than before.
AnnaM87 chapter 14 . 5/7/2009
Aw that R&D texting bit was so cute! :)

Woho go Peggy...oh and i love Rack as long as it doesnt interfere with R&D cuteness lol

Please do more son x
lee chapter 14 . 5/7/2009
brill fic ron and jak bad idea ron and dan need time
Kirky123 chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
you go peggy i think Phil is funny drunk lol please pms :)
Dodger5339 chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
I think that Ronnie and Jack is a bad idea. Danielle and Ronnie need time together with just themselves and no distractions. Having to deal with Archie is bad enough, but throwing Jack into the equation is too much in my opinion.

One thing that I would like to see is for Danielle to quit being a victim. Let her go on the offensive. Get her Mitchell blood steamed up and let her loose. If Archie hurts Ronnie or especially little Amy, he could be in for a lot of hurt. I think she could deal out some pain if pushed to it...just my opinion of course.
McIzzieFan chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
Go Peggy! Brilliant update, love the texts between Ronnie and Danielle. Regarding Jack, i'd say if you're going to do it build it in slowly, i'm not a huge Rack fan but i'm sure if you're writing it i'll enjoy it!
mairze chapter 13 . 5/5/2009

Kirky123 chapter 13 . 5/4/2009
hope Archie doesnt hurt Ronnie great chapter please pms :)
AnnaM87 chapter 13 . 5/4/2009
Oh god i really hope everything is gonna be alright!

Oh well you'll be able to update loads soon then as you'l have loads of free time? lol

Haha yeah Phils drunken scene with the playstation was hilarious!

Please do more son x