Reviews for What Friends Are For
Chades chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
It's incredibly sad that you didn't continue this. ;P
cartoon-crazy987 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I actually find a Being Human fic that looks interesting and that I really like.

And you have to be the non updating type of author!

Thats sick! Only TERRIBLE people dont update their fics!

Even though, I never update...but I dont count because...Because im not you!
Tosharino chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Oh my gosh, please update this soon! Poor Mitchell! D:
ThexBrokenxMirror chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Awe hope you don't end the story on such an amazing cliffhanger. Hope to be able to read more of this wonderful story that you have started. Poor Mitchell... can't wait to read what happens next.
Mzzmarie chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Oh please keep going! It's brilliant!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
OOOO shit-taki mushrooms. *cracks knucks* Okay team Ghost and Werewolf. Rescue would much appreciated if it's not too much trouble! Please!

And will you please update! This sounds absolutely intrigueing.
KourtneyWatsWitDaMonkey chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
OMG! Being Human! YAAAAAAAY!

Plus it's the British version which is like two million times better that the stupid American version! YAAAAAAAAYYYY!

btw, love your name, Dreams Of Spike(I see wat u did there)(and I agree, Spike is totally awesome), Love

Jessica chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
This was great I really loved it and I hope you continue writing I want to know what happens to Mitchell
emrys chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
OOOH! This is one heck of a rocking start! Love it. :)
BeingHumanLove chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
I 100% agree with everyone else! I Love this story please update soon! xx
I'mSecretlyANinjaTimeLord chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
omgomgomg! i really like this it's brilliant, you gonna post anytime soon? x
XsuicideXkittyX chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
oh i like this cant wait to see were it goes hope u upload soon
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Awesome Being Human story, so far, can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon _

rakusfrakus chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
gah! I hope you update soon! I love this so far. Well, not love Mitchell being tortured, of course. BUT THE WRITING of Mitchell being tortured is super good!
DreamsInAbsinthe chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
I've been a big fan of your work for years now, and when I stumbled upon this I literally yelped with joy. I noticed that you haven't updated since April, but I do hope that you didn't abandon this story. It would be great to see where you take it. :)