Reviews for Summer Snowflake
Dezzal chapter 18 . 7/2
Well it was good up to this chapter but i guess this is where you lose me. In my opinion you cant spend 17 chapters defining a person then change that so drastically in one chapter. It completly takes you right out of the story which is something i cant get past.
Ellie chapter 21 . 5/12
Hi! I know it's been a long time since you updated this story but please, PLEASE try and update it again. This is really the best Byakuya/OC fanfiction I have ever read and I would really love to see how their story ends.
amoonlesssky chapter 21 . 4/11
I adore this fic! Please update soon
aoisukafu chapter 21 . 3/3
This is a really good story with a stable flow, itd be a shame if you discontinue it so please continue this lovely work of yours!
Kati chapter 21 . 2/26
I just cried... It's 03:24 am in austria... And I need go go to school in four hours and I just cried.
So, could you please continue this fanfiction, or do I need to shed more tears?.
Well, even so, thank You for writing such a great story.
(Sorry for my bad english)
Siresin chapter 21 . 2/17
I can't properly express how much I love this story an how much it means to me. It's such so refreshing and rare to read a story like this one. Thank you so much for writing it. It was such a pleasure to read. Tho I kno you will probably not update this anymore I am still grateful to have read as much as I could. So thank you for giving me that

For the sake of just wanting to throw my opinion about what division our girl should be put in, I will say my peace. Well I think in all honesty she should be in the 4th. I would like her to be in the 13th but that's more for my owe selfish want, to push her to a certain white haired taichou XD but I completely understand this is a Byakuya story an I adore him just as much so she should probably for Ukitake's sake stay away to an extent. Just have soft spot for Ukitake. So forgiving me but I can't help but side ship it lol. Anywaaay so yes 4th in my opinion cuz let's face it, it would be heartbreaking to have Miyako so close to Ukitake knowing his feelings for her while she is in love with Byakuya. I just feel bad for the poor Captain. So that for me excludes the 13th, now we have the 6th an I think it would be a bad idea to have her there. I just think she would be very distracting for the noble captain. He wouldn't be able to not worry and watch out for her an it would probably interfere with things. So the 4th I think would be a good match for her especially considering she has a great healing aspect to her character. So it makes a lot of sense to me that she would be put into the 4th division.

So there u have it. Thank you again for your story, I appreciate it so much an I wish you all the best!
GalanthaDreams chapter 21 . 12/15/2014
Miyako feels so real, she has substance and her heart...

This story moves me to tears, every word is a most precious gift. What I really adore is the subtlety of their romance and interactions. That slowly decreasing distance paired with the flashbacks get me every time. When he asked her if she remembered him I was just over the moon and it was even more touching when she answered years later while she was reminiscing. Your elaboration on their shared past feels so natural and when Ginrei comments that Hisana reminded him of Miyako rather than the other way around... My heart did impossible things. I hope you come back to this some day because this is the kind of story that needs to be written.
Inanari chapter 21 . 12/14/2014
Well, I guess she would fit well in the fourth division, but I can't see Byakuya wanting her to be anywhere but his own division, so I guess I would say put Miya-chan in the sixth division.
I love reading this story, and it would be absolutely wonderful if you could take some time out of your life to continue writing.
Roningirlkisa chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
The fourth for sure.
KhAeL chapter 21 . 10/21/2014
Why do you leave us with such pain. I love your story and the way you write. I haven't been this engrossed in a story for a long time. Hope you continue this soon!
FairyDragon94 chapter 21 . 9/23/2014
no! there's no more chapters! probably a good thing as its 1 am and i have to be up at 6.45. what an amazing tstory this is becomming, totally putting this one on alert
FairyDragon94 chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
just started reading this and i adore this story! and the feels in the last bit of this chapter, THE FEELS! can't wait to read what's next, onto the next chapter!
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Just a random thing, Nee-sama is for older sister, and Nii-sama is for older brother. Not sure who you're partaining to here, so I'll leve it at that.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
I love your story please update!
Lin Is Amazing chapter 21 . 7/25/2014
I hope u update soon! I really can not wait to see what happens next and which squad she will be put into! I'm pretty sure deciding which squad to put her in is very difficult so that might be why u r taking ur time on the next chapter. Maybe you could write a little about the captain commander trying to decide which squad he wants her to be in and Miyako's own preference. Maybe even Byakuya's. Or you could throw her in a different squad altogether like Shunsui's XD that would be very funny if it happened. We'll that's all and plz update.