Reviews for Summer Snowflake
Reclun chapter 21 . 14h
Kyaaaa! I love this story sooooo much. It's completely believable that Byakuya was always in love with Miyako~ He just didn't want her getting hurt again~ I wish with all my heart you continue this.
Hanabi Mirei chapter 21 . 6/22
.Goodness. This is definitely the best Bleach OC romance story I have ever read in my entire life, and I've been here for like 7 years. How the heck I didn't notice such amazing story until just recently?! And how come it's not yet completed nor continued?!

Gosh I truly like your writing style, it flows really well and brings little action meaningful! I don't think any of the character is OOC and the presence of Miyako in Byakuya's life brings me into a different perspective of the man that I've never consider before. The canon characters' interactions with Miyako is very enjoyable and has a character building affect on the OC, but still in the right amount. Miyako's personality is definitely one of a kind and very unique. Such loyalty and love displayed silently warms my heart very much that I just wish Byakuya would (Sorry Hisana, no offence) just hurry up and get over Hisana coz Miyako is there! And real!

Hmm... if I were to be Soutaicho and I can place Miyako to whichever division, then I'll put her in the 1st division! Or maybe on the 10th division (coz I like to see how she'd interact with Toshiro - sorry, I'm bias when it comes to the fun-sized taicho) Haha, just kidding (not really). I guess she's very suitable in the 4th, but I'd like to think she'd rather be in the 6th with Byakuya ;)

Pleaseeee come baaaaack, I need this romance to be continued! I wanna see Miyako being stole (hmm she 'belongs' to Byakuya anyway ;) catch what I mean?) by Byakuya from Ukitake-taicho!

Impatiently waiting!
Hanabi Mirei :'(
JToshiro chapter 21 . 4/26
Awesome story, its really one of my favorites if read. Will you continue this story? Come on..its just too good to not finish.
d0wn-t0-mars chapter 21 . 4/19
omg my eyes kinda watered at this last chapter, good work. i hope you continue to update!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/3/2015
Byakuya should do sth to severely punish or humiliate that old man!
crazykenz chapter 14 . 8/13/2015
my heart lurched for Byakyua with that very last sentence :(
Dezzal chapter 18 . 7/2/2015
Well it was good up to this chapter but i guess this is where you lose me. In my opinion you cant spend 17 chapters defining a person then change that so drastically in one chapter. It completly takes you right out of the story which is something i cant get past.
Ellie chapter 21 . 5/12/2015
Hi! I know it's been a long time since you updated this story but please, PLEASE try and update it again. This is really the best Byakuya/OC fanfiction I have ever read and I would really love to see how their story ends.
amoonlesssky chapter 21 . 4/11/2015
I adore this fic! Please update soon
aoisukafu chapter 21 . 3/3/2015
This is a really good story with a stable flow, itd be a shame if you discontinue it so please continue this lovely work of yours!
Kati chapter 21 . 2/26/2015
I just cried... It's 03:24 am in austria... And I need go go to school in four hours and I just cried.
So, could you please continue this fanfiction, or do I need to shed more tears?.
Well, even so, thank You for writing such a great story.
(Sorry for my bad english)
Siresin chapter 21 . 2/17/2015
I can't properly express how much I love this story an how much it means to me. It's such so refreshing and rare to read a story like this one. Thank you so much for writing it. It was such a pleasure to read. Tho I kno you will probably not update this anymore I am still grateful to have read as much as I could. So thank you for giving me that

For the sake of just wanting to throw my opinion about what division our girl should be put in, I will say my peace. Well I think in all honesty she should be in the 4th. I would like her to be in the 13th but that's more for my owe selfish want, to push her to a certain white haired taichou XD but I completely understand this is a Byakuya story an I adore him just as much so she should probably for Ukitake's sake stay away to an extent. Just have soft spot for Ukitake. So forgiving me but I can't help but side ship it lol. Anywaaay so yes 4th in my opinion cuz let's face it, it would be heartbreaking to have Miyako so close to Ukitake knowing his feelings for her while she is in love with Byakuya. I just feel bad for the poor Captain. So that for me excludes the 13th, now we have the 6th an I think it would be a bad idea to have her there. I just think she would be very distracting for the noble captain. He wouldn't be able to not worry and watch out for her an it would probably interfere with things. So the 4th I think would be a good match for her especially considering she has a great healing aspect to her character. So it makes a lot of sense to me that she would be put into the 4th division.

So there u have it. Thank you again for your story, I appreciate it so much an I wish you all the best!
GalanthaDreams chapter 21 . 12/15/2014
Miyako feels so real, she has substance and her heart...

This story moves me to tears, every word is a most precious gift. What I really adore is the subtlety of their romance and interactions. That slowly decreasing distance paired with the flashbacks get me every time. When he asked her if she remembered him I was just over the moon and it was even more touching when she answered years later while she was reminiscing. Your elaboration on their shared past feels so natural and when Ginrei comments that Hisana reminded him of Miyako rather than the other way around... My heart did impossible things. I hope you come back to this some day because this is the kind of story that needs to be written.
Inanari chapter 21 . 12/14/2014
Well, I guess she would fit well in the fourth division, but I can't see Byakuya wanting her to be anywhere but his own division, so I guess I would say put Miya-chan in the sixth division.
I love reading this story, and it would be absolutely wonderful if you could take some time out of your life to continue writing.
Roningirlkisa chapter 21 . 11/29/2014