Reviews for Domus
dreddman chapter 1 . 8/5
Her Eternal Grimoire chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Aww good for them
Jade Sabre chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Still one of my favorite go-to Shenko fluff fics. And of COURSE you knew Kaidan could cook long before Citadel ever came out. 3
Delylah chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I love this story. It's so good to see Shepard and Kaidan share romantic moments that are just about enjoying each other's company away from the troubles of the Reaper war, the way the never got to in the game. Your stuff is my head canon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I love your writing so much! This actually brought a few tears to my eyes.
Planetary Genocide chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
D'aww. What I would give for a vacation like that.
ilmiopassato chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I loves me some Shenko fluff. But more than that, this was a very well-written and very well-characterized piece. Even Kaidan's brother Andres seemed like a real person to me; despite not having "seen" him before, his presence in this fic felt natural and familiar. Nice work.
Jade5233 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
It was nice to see Kaidan and Shepard have a few nice moments together.

Poor Kaidan, feeling like a freak when with his family rather than the biotic god we all know him to be. ;)
diraemythos chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I love love love the way you write dialogue. The words just seem to fit perfectly. honestly, I don't even know what I would imagine for Kaidan's home life. A Vancouver house that "matured to new beachfront"... what does that even mean? But this- I would imagine this if I were imaginative. Its probably harder to write Mass Effect character's private lives than their flashy dealings in space, so I commend you.
Lizski26 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This was a fantastic piece of work, I took great pleasure in reading it. It had a depth to it that I haven't come across in many fics before. Great Job!
Lellandra chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Even your fluff is thoughtful and great!

Is there anything better than having a man cooking breakfast for you after a night rolling under the covers? I think NOT! Sexy, sexy!

Thank you for sharing!
WarriorDrgnMage chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I love this story!

It's great that you made Kaidan a netnerd! That so fits with his personality. I like Shepard's reminiscing about her GPS. Kaidan and Andres two hooligan teenagers. Dear god their poor mother.

"I have a diplomatic detente with kitchens- I stay out of them, and they don't catch fire. It's a good arrangement."

This is the best line ever!

Nevermind chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I just had to say, that this is by far the best Shenko fic I've ever read. Really, as already said, I wish you'd be hired by BioWare, really would enjoy your touch.

Brilliant! And as much as I hate to admit it, now I'll never muster up the courage to write, no I've written, to finish and/or post them. This is just so good and I'm not exaggerating, not one bit.

Best of luck to you on your journey through life!
Estelindis chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Beautiful. :-)

The interplay between Shepard and Alenko has this wonderful character of tautness and laziness - they can both relax around each other, but there's still the delightful unknown that provides a not-at-all-unpleasant tension (perhaps the wrong word) between them. You write them perfectly. I enjoyed every last word of this, whether it was Kaidan's discussion with his brother, Shepard's reaction to the warm milk ("Seriously?" - has one word ever been so hilarious?), the epic breakfast, or the promise of the video-fest. Another job well done!

Part of me wishes Bioware would hire you, but you probably already enjoy your current job - you come across as quite happy. ;-) Well, stay happy!
DarthLolita chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
That was so sweet! It's hard to find good stories involving Shepard and Kaidan so you can imagine how happy I was to read this. And I love how well the characters are shown, it was just great _