Reviews for In Order to Thrive
FFX2player chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
I guess the sequal to this will never come, but it's a great set of stories. I love how you portray Michael and Kitt's relationship.
Silenceintheroom chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
Whew! I've read you're whole Anam Cara series nonstop since I found the first one! You really describe Michael's and Kitt's relationship so well all throughout the series! I know it's been over 2 years since this story was updated but I still hope for a sequel! Keep writing and thanks for such a fantastic series!
Melody Phoenix chapter 11 . 1/17/2010
*high pitched squeal*

I loved it!

I. NEED. MORE!

Please hurry with your

next story in the Anam Cara series!

~LC
The Watcher4 chapter 11 . 8/9/2009
I really love this series. It reminds me a bit of the Chasing Midnight AU, a Michael/KITT series that grew out of the Fire and Ice series. Just out of curiosity, will things be staying somewhat platonic between KITT and Michael, or will they be using the implant to grow...ahem...closer? (Hopefully that question doesn't offend.) I mean, I know they tell each other 'I love you', but I know some writers that don't make too much of that, so... But either way, I'm looking forward to the next story!
anonymous chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
Lovely story! I can't wait to read more! :):):):):):):)
KITTfan339 chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
Mandy's cute. I really like her. Michael will get out of this sitution, I know he will. I just hopes he does before he decides to do something rash. :) Good plot.
KITTfan339 chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
Wow, you know it must be very confusing for the people around Michael when he's using the nureolink. I mean, they hear none of this. It would probably freak me out if that happened...
KITTfan339 chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
Evil! The girl is evil!
KITTfan339 chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
Told you she was evil! KITT is always right! People should listen to him! Lauren is working for the bad guys! Ha! I knew it! Sorry...Good chapter though. :)
KITTfan339 chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Hmm, who was she talking to? The person she works for? I bet you she's in on some evil plot to take down F.L.A.G. Aww, poor KITT. :(
KITTfan339 chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Oh! The /'s are for a secert connection in his head. okay! It makes a lot more sense now! I still don't trust Lauren! Who is she? What does she want?
KITTfan339 chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Hmm, I don't know about this Lauren girl. I mean, maybe, but I personally don't trust her. KITT doesn't so I don't either! What's with the /'s?
KITTfan339 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Good start. I do have a question though, Is Lauren and Loren the same people? I really hope so because that's the way I took it. Ha! Michael and KITT in a water fight! KITT would so win, there's no doubt there.
Beth chapter 11 . 6/17/2009
I love this series! Yes, please continue. A prequel would be nice, but I think this needs a sequel too, to wrap up all the loose ends this chapter left us with. Keep writing!
tribble608 chapter 11 . 6/13/2009
Wow. I read the whole Anam Cara series in three days now. I'm so excited, that there are still people who write KR fanfics and then fanfics which are that good! Kitt is so cute... your endings are too!

Oh I'm so happy, that you will write a prequel AND a sequel! It's so great! I would love to translate your stories in German (I am from Austria) but I have to finish my other things first *sighs* but maybe sometime and then I will ask again *pretty please with cherry on top*.

Michael's and Kitt's friendship is so well drawn in here. Both want to protect each other and no one knows, who needs more protection (is that a word? too lazy to look in a dictionary).

Me loves it and waits for more! Michael and Kitt for ever!

Thanks for the great stories, tribble608