Reviews for Pokemon 0
Moxiply chapter 30 . 1/31
I doubt you even read these anymore, but I must say that this was a fantastic read. I enjoyed it from chapter one all the way to chapter thirty. Thanks for making this story and good wishes for whatever it is you do now and in the future
megakaeloo57 chapter 30 . 7/22/2017
And here's the end. It was Rob who said that Ed wouldn't recognise the person he becomes after getting his 8 gym badges, but already he is unrecognizable from chapter 1. Thank you for writing Pokemon 0 Afro, I really enjoyed it.

Even though some parts of Ed's journey are still ongoing, P0 feels like it's own story that wrapped up nicely with Ed having an understanding with Rob, and Alice, and his Pokemon. He has found those he loves after coming into this story alone.
He still has goals for the future, but nothing immediate and there's still some mysteries about Zero and Murr, and who was talking to Mewtwo in Cerulean Cave.

And Nick managed to scratch Abel's Tyranitar? That's seriously impressive, I didn't expect Ed's team to be that strong yet.

The Syndicate, a.k.a. the Rocket Syndicate, so Riley is part of the new Team Rocket. Hopefully Abel takes note of Zero and actively starts to work against it, they are a truly atrocious organisation. Tens of thousands of trainers kidnapped, it's so horrible :(.

Looking forward to reading part 2!
megakaeloo57 chapter 26 . 7/22/2017
Nahindelon sounds like a mix between Alakazam and Mewtwo, having general body shape, moustache of Alakazam and the colour, felineness of Mewtwo... Or is could be a mix of Mewtwo and a man who has let his moustache grow out.

So Arcaens are not humans, but labeled as pokemon, pokemon 0, and Mewtwo was made from genes of pokemon 0 and Mew. This Murr guy might have something to do with being a pokemon 0 too.

I recognised Victor Frost's name, he was mentioned in a TV program back in chapter 19. How can he be the Ecruteak City gym leader if he is already suspected as being Zero, after going missing? Maybe he uses different names, changed his appearance like Alice for his gym challenges.

It's cool having the 'team' as the good guys instead of the pokemon league, unlike in all the pokemon main series games. I also enjoy how they seemed kinda ambiguous throughout the story up until this point- everything revealed about them seemed good, but a lot crucial fact's about Pokemon 0's history were unrevealed, and the dark nature of the story put doubt around Team Zero's goals.
megakaeloo57 chapter 24 . 7/22/2017
Rob's speech was so heartwarming, it's great that a lot of the secrets Rob had have been cleared up.
megakaeloo57 chapter 23 . 7/21/2017
So, Nina is who Rob ment when he said the few members of Team Zero who could mess with him like him too much. I wonder why she never made a serious effort to recruit Ed, and if she really put the slowpoke in Ed's box. Maybe she did, but it just went on unmentioned like Shox's evolution.
megakaeloo57 chapter 17 . 7/21/2017
Brutal stuff, was that a Poochyena or a Mightyena? Ugh, can't believe Ed had to watch that, he's not going to be the same after this.

Why are Ned, Anne & Darius following Ed? It seems a bit excessive after eating a single meal together then parting ways. It may be because they need to keep track of the Zero ball, or just really want recruits for Team Zero.
megakaeloo57 chapter 16 . 7/21/2017
June's been carrying the team lately. She's awesome, but Nick and Shox have a lot of catching up to do.
Roger seems different from the other champions, or a least Albert and Miranda, he seems like an alright dude, Champion-wise.
Riley and Mr Kimball are in on the kidnappings? How deep does this go? The whole gym? League? The normal gym leader might not even be in Cianwood, but captured.
megakaeloo57 chapter 13 . 7/21/2017
Dialgarice unlocking the lock is similar to how Morpheus instructed Neo in the movie The Matrix, it was a pretty cool way of getting past the lock.

Rob is even cruder than before, and Ed is not as innocuous as he seems. Great to have these two back together.
megakaeloo57 chapter 12 . 7/21/2017
I wonder what June being a firestarter means, it sounds really powerful, forming explosions wherever she wants. Shox didn't do so well against the Pikachu, he wasn't fast enough or tough enough, evolution will help a lot with that. And Scyther is going to be awesome once he's trained. Well done Ed, smart battling!
megakaeloo57 chapter 11 . 7/20/2017
Like Chloe said, Ed does seem mature for his age, with some things like his pokemon's names, thoughts on Victor's problem still showing us that he's still young.
Jim and Chloe are nice folks, Ed really needs as much help as he can get to understand what being a trainer is about, a base for him to work his way up with his own team and skills. Hopefully Ed finds a goal to aim for as a trainer soon.

And Alice needs to be saved! Victor's talk of molestation and the excerpt from the start of chapter 8 is worrying. I feel she will have a big part in leading Ed to what he can do in the future.
megakaeloo57 chapter 7 . 7/20/2017
Well done Ed, first badge!
Ed needs more experience with battling, hopefully travelling Route 36 will give him that with his time in the wilderness. He didn't do so well in that battle, even if he got a badge out of it.
megakaeloo57 chapter 4 . 7/20/2017
Wow, the anguish and depression Ed is feeling at being kicked out of home is so sad... I felt emotional reading him fight with June for the first time against Shinx. June will be there for you Ed! You're not alone!

I'm really liking Rob as the older brother figure, he and Ed seem very close already. The talk with Ed claiming to have had April in his bed was hilarious.

A moment that stood out to me was when Ed and Rob are running through Violet City towards the pokemon center in the night. I can imagine Ed chasing him down, a large smile on his face, with June chirping happily from his shoulder, just finished from their first day of travels.

Their adventure's just beginning, I look forward to reading the rest of your story :).
DemICE chapter 30 . 9/6/2016
Finally finished this.

Your mind works in such amazing ways. The foundations of this story are very strong, and your work has the potential to be a masterpiece...

... if you ever get back in the mood of continuing it :(

I mean, this story affected me a lot, and made me think about various things in the pokemon world, and even certain general moral values, in a different light.

I almost cried at many parts. Including at the end too, on the realisation that most probably i will never get to know how it all ends.
Revan-Wolf chapter 28 . 8/19/2016
I'm sorry to say this chapter was where i stopped reading because you just made Ed turn out to not give a shit Alice nearly killed two of his pokemon then he went on to kiss her.

Ruined it because that sort of thing just breeds hate and he would probably rather throw himself of a bridge then talk to her never mind kiss her
exyther chapter 6 . 6/7/2016